Reviews for Patience and Practice
bellamason92 chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
I wish there were more chaprters. :/
envyme13 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
How does fanfiction become posted? It isn't a copyright infringement. This always confuses me I'm fairly new to this sight and have seen that a lot of authors have had their work published about other works and I don't understand it. ? Help. lol And I am looking forward to adding your published work to my collection. ]
pippapear chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
Dear god - these side-shots are so damn beautiful. They just seem to crawl into my heart. . .

The subtle developments, & the progress they have made the openness to their interactions and their increased intimacy and honesty...

Tempered with his still hidden sleep pattern on that bloody settee.

Bless him. . .

The way their physical intimacy revealed just all the progress they had made. .

How that although Bella is still vulnerable to him - she's not emotionally vulnerable with regard to his love as she was before. . Or maybe its more he's realised/accepted his love won't destroy her - its what she needs. Even if he is still withholding - hanging on for his further healing. Although the earlier story is not available to us for comparison - I can remember those early scenes - where he could not & would not open up to her - or even himself about his strong, intense, all consuming feelings for her. That makes the tenderness, awe, wonder & desire that he expresses to her & himself all the more special in this. .

Anyways I am prattling now. I will shut up. .

But its just lovely.

So thanks so much.

Lotsa love.

Emmy.

x x
aly e chapter 4 . 1/15/2010
I read this over on you website but GLADLY read it again and I will again and again - cause sister . . . you wrote the book on sex or really (to be corny) - love making. I mea sex. lovely. I adore your words and I adore you sweet innocent shy Bella and you strong, sweet, patient Edward - they work so well together. God, I've missed this story but can't wait to buy the book! I love your website and check it periodically for a publish date.

Miss you lots - thanks for posting on ff so I could read this lovely story again!

Aly
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 4 . 1/15/2010
This was amazing.. it was so good to finally see them get there..

And what a way to...:)

Delish!;D

Thanks for writing...
Sdjk chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
Thank you so much for writing. Beautiful! Look forward to the book once published.
cshorte chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
Loved it!
Unchanged Affections chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
“I can’t… believe how good you feel… can you go harder?” she moaned softly, solidifying my thoughts.”

THAT is SO important. A true testament for how how they have come in their physical relationship... how comfortable Bella has gotten. Amazing!

“She gave me love always, but it was more than that now. Something more powerful, unstoppable and indefinable, something just… more. I needed her.”

Edward has taught Bella so much... but Bella has also taught Edward so much. Love, devotion, passion, forgiveness, etc... Just amazing!

The shower scene, every bit of it, was beautiful and powerful.

Thank you for sharing! You are AMAZING!
latuacantante4him chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
Love it. Can't wait for your book. :)
Edlovesme chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
As always your words are amazing. they had me crying and feeling oh so sexy, that I will have to go attack my husband now, not that he will complain. Again thanks for your amazing writing and I look forward to more.
Cowgirlgraphics chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
Vixen: Jesus! I need a cold shower after that ... oh maybe not the shower ... You are so sweet to help us *resolve* our B&E tensions over the story. Thanks! As always, your scenes are so beautifully written, I do love your style, it compliments my imagery, lol. I can't wait for the printed B&W to come out!

Cowgirlgraphics
icefang7 chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
aw...i love this! you are awsome! thanks
patch138 chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
wow, that was hot...i love the open feelings they are able to share even if it is wine induced!

Tiffany
betsmecullen chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
I'm going to have to practice much patience to wait for your novel. I look forward to an update on your progress in that endeavour(sic?)

I really love your mastery of emotional description. I'm not left guessing or doubting about what I'm feeling. I feel fulfilled. :D

Thank you so very much for sharing your talent with us through this and your other stories. Let us see your light shine again, soon.

May God bless you and keep you. May his light shine round about you and keep you safe. Amen.
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
Yours are my favorite sex scenes to read. You seem to be the one author who can convey the depth of your characters emotions without ever coming across as cheesy. The most realistic and sexy talk during the action, that never comes across as generic, like the dirty talking in other stories. Your EPOV is genuinely believable as a male point of view...I never sit there thinking 'wow, it's so obviously a girl trying to write a male POV'.

I'm honest enough to admit that the sex is my main reason for reading these one-shots, but I so love that what you give us is much more than just sex. Thank you.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »