Reviews for Patience and Practice
patch138 chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
I love that he's trying to please her...more often than not, it seems like Guys are only out for themselves...im glad to see that even with his "issues" hes able to put her first...most of the time...lol

~Tiffany
patch138 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I thought i read these...hm, maybe i just didnt read them on here...hows the book coming? Hope all is well, and wish you all the best in 2010! Cant wait to have it on my shelf!

~Tiffany
Rochelle Allison chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
i just re-read vino v before rereading this one.

i don't know how you do it, but you get me every time. this is so, so sexy.

the emotion is raw and loving sweet and hot. you're so good at putting us right there.
3diamonds chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
A Black and White update! Wow it's been a while, but you haven't lost your touch :)
RosaBella75 chapter 4 . 1/8/2010
Beautiful, passionate and smokin hot wrapup to painfully sexually repressed Bella. Wish I'd gotten to read the fic, but look forward to the published version!

Thanks for writing and sharing!
trisha63 chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
First of all I just wanted to let you know I just finished your story The Beauty and the Geek and it was funny and fantastic-loved it. I am still kind of new to fan fic and just found your listings and am enjoying this fic but am a little confused. Since the original story Black and White is not listed on this site I feel like I am missing key points to Edward and Bella's relationship. Do you have it posted somewhere else so that I may read it or have you actually written a book by that same name. Please enlighten me as I would love to read it. You are very gifted in your story telling abilities, keep up the great job.
betsmecullen chapter 3 . 11/9/2009
So fucking good. I love a satisfying lemon.
mytai chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
great chapter, that was one hot potato
mytai chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
great chapter, when is your book coming out?
nekoflour chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
loved it

TheNinthCullen chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
Oh my dear. This just gets better every time. Bella's progression into a sex vixen/naughty girl is realistic. She was a virgin when she got with Edward and he was way more experienced. It makes sense for her to still be shy around him and for him to have the patience and give her the practice (ha, perfect title) for her to be more comfortable with their new sex life. She has come a long way from that girl in the yellow dress. So she had a little help from the alcohol in this chapter, and that is okay to get her to open up. I'm sure pretty soon she won't be needing the alcholic type of help.
cshorte chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
Great chapter! *fans self*that was on HOT chapter! I think that is wonderful that you are helping to raise money for wounded vets! Thank you! My husband is active duty and has already been through a tour in iraq and two tours in afghanistan and the stories that he tells me when gets home about how things are out there are just very scary! I thank god everyday that he had returned home safe! So thank you for all that you do...and good luck raising money.
Rosette-Cullen chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
This is so beautiful. Everyting about it was more than physical, like they were connected through this spiritual means.
C.Carolyn chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
Thanks Vixen for continuing with this. I know you are real busy with your book and RL. CAnt wait to see the completed novel...keep in touch.
Unchanged Affections chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
Once again... amazing.

I love this connection you have formed between Edward and Bella. It's so passionate. I love the newness and love that is obvious from them. I LOVE the patience and practice of all of this.

Wonderful!