Reviews for Patience and Practice
Rochelle Allison chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
and now, i can go to sleep.

so hot, edward tapping it from behind. unf.

i love being inside his mind. i love this almost as much as i did the first time around, many months ago.

mirrorlight31 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Loved the chapter! It's so good reading from you again! I kinda lost you during all the confusion ( i might have been the only one confused though) when you pulled black and white.

But I ruly love your work
LovesTheHeat chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I'm slightly confused. Let me make sure I have this right:

You're going to start posting the one-shot sex scenes that you've been posting only on your website, under this name.

There will be another scene called Divide in Smutty Mondays.

I hope your book is doing well. I'm really excited to see the final product. :)
betsmecullen chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I'll be out... on the patio smoking... my 3rd cigarette ever in my life. Such a delicious lemon. I wish I could be so lucky as Bella.

Thank you for this story.
Unchanged Affections chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
So... I've already read these outtakes, but you are such a fantastic author... I had to read them again. Especially this one. I can't remember for sure, but I'm pretty sure this is my favorite! Hot! I wish I was Bella in this scene (well really who doesn't when it concerns the hot boys of Twilight? hehe)

nicnicd chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I loved this, but that should come as no surprise. Can't wait to see the ending to this awesome series. And, of course, I cannot wait for Black and White! Love ya muchly! ~Nic
cshorte chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Loved it !
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Enjoyed it immensely...
Rosette-Cullen chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
The spoon position is my all time favorite position. I thought my stomach was gonna drop out when he grabbed onto her thigh and lifted.

I loved every word of this.
HRZip chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
How do

I subscribe to your website?
CodeForConfession chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I love reading the Patience and Practice outtakes for B&W. I'm still very excited for B&W to be published! Mid-November, I'll be buying it!
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4