Reviews for Some Secrets Shouldn't Be Told
ToonyTwilight chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Great story!
jekyllhj7 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Wow... this was really powerful. I kind of like how Ianto was so strong during the battle... even Owen was impressed.
NitzMalfoy chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Hey...this is where I should be praising you but before that let me tell you the story behind reading your story...I just watched Exit Wounds for the seond time vnd cried all the while through reading the fic but then I read the last line : Life goes on...really gave me a bittersweet smile. Now for praising your work - it's truly brilliant, the way you potrayed the emptions and everything..keep up the good work

love

Nitz xx
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
A really good "missing" adventure. Fits. Thanks for sharing.
88silverkeys chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Complete downer! But very well written and a fair point that I can see to have quite a few real world parallels.

Very good, excellently accurate characters.
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Just fantastic, I loved it! :)
mama rocks chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Just found this story and absolutely loved it. Original and beautifully written.
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Great story!
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Wow... I was not expecting to find this story... glad I did. It was good to meet some of Ianto's friends. It was good for the team to see the parts of him he had hidden.
luckypixi chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
This was an amazing story! It was really well thought out.

I absolutely loved it!

Thanks so much for sharing it with us!
figaro2 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Very very good.
Orion Lyonesse chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Very nice! Thoroughly enjoyed it and was sad that it wasn't chapter one in a much longer story, though I see that it is complete and all the story line wrapped up.

Good extrapolation and new characters. Backstory fit well with the canon of the show. I liked the new light shone on Ianto, his past, his actions, his bravery both at TW One and in hiding his friends, as well as revealing them to Jack when needed.

As always, I enjoyed your writing, especially character action and setting. The attraction and understanding Jack showed for Ianto was well done, especially remembering his own past experiences and applying them to Ianto's.

Keep writing!
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Oh wow. That's quite a heartbreaker. Beautiful handling of it

Gx
wonderwoman082 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Oh this was so well written, really heartbreaking beautiful story and for as sad as it was, I enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing it with us : )
marajade963 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
extreamly well written. Ianto is always such an inigma. It's nice to see how things might have happened that fatefull day.

It always seemed odd that he could get Lisa and all that equipment out of tw1 without anyone the wiser, your explanation makes sence. Also that determination makes LOTS of sense because of it.

Could you think of doing a second chapter, maybe seeing what he's like a year on or something? I want to know more!