Reviews for The Boy with Haki
Alexzandria chapter 2 . 4/20
I like your story just started reading it resently

I hate when people point out mistakes but seeing as this is for all to see I think I would prefer if some one told me in capter 2nd paragraph of zoros fight it says
"Zoro charged forward, his swords practically a part of his body as he held them. His oath to Kaya, his normal motivation, was suddenly fighting for top-spot with his awe over Luffy's display of power."

His oath is kuina not kaya this is probably just autocorrect working against you but I thoughtid point it out cuase when I read it I ended up having to google it to make sure I wasn't mixing up characters in my head

Anyway love the story hope you keep up the writing
NaluFT4everFAN chapter 1 . 4/12
I luv this story, very good writing. WELL DONE!:))))
dquinlan123456 chapter 4 . 4/11
To be fair, as of now, Usopp is the fourth person on the crew to have Haki, aside from Luffy, Zoro, or Sanji.
hey chapter 4 . 3/31
Your breaking of the fourth wall isnt anywhere near as funny as you think it is
Luffy chapter 1 . 3/21
Coby was Luffy like half a dozen times
theREDCODE chapter 11 . 3/11
well i really like you fics and i hope that we all have happy life

but this is the life my mother died just week ago and i found myself crying the whole week
Rosenmaedchen chapter 11 . 3/9
I really like the story and I hope that you will continue when your health allows it :D
FIRExNINJAxDROID chapter 10 . 3/8
Plz update soon
4701rose chapter 11 . 3/4
OTL Please take care of yourself, sensei. Would you mind passing on my well wishes to your sister? It would be most appreciated. I must say, this is truly a great story. Usually, I'm against NaLu (for the simple reason of not liking Nami all that much), but you pulled it off magnificently! I love reading 'The Boy with Haki', and I cannot wait until you feel up to updating. Mya yuo bi cetonte en el yuo du.
lavanderbunny chapter 9 . 2/20
YES! *Claps like no tomorrow*
Fyi 'mushi' means insect. It's 'meshi' for food
kyuubilord1 chapter 11 . 2/15
Keep up with your updates at your own time patience can be with us for those that take their stories seriously like you
EndlessChains chapter 11 . 2/12
A interesting story. I have to say that this is a well done story and I am thoroughly enjoying it to the fullest. The explanation of details as well as the many adventures is all good. You adding your own elements to the original story line was awesome with Luffy knowing and realizing his true strength through Haki. The humor is really funny and can't help but laught at each one that would come up especially with Zoro's predicament at times. The explanation about Haki was well done and that it is a force that should not be played around a lot either. Your version of Haki is great and I don't think you need to rewrite the last couple of chapters. It is fanfiction so do what you feel is right. The romance is nice as well with Liffy and Nami and just love how the light of his life is her when he is in a slump. The bipolar personality was well done as well and the darker tone that sometimes appears is awesome. Can't wait when you return. It is understandable about why you haven't updated in a while and will now patiently await your return. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Kenaren chapter 1 . 2/8
I can honestly say that this version of Luffy if one of my favorites
allycat1979 chapter 10 . 2/5
I still hold out hope that you will update soon. I love this story, but life is more important. Hope everything is going well with you.