Reviews for The Boy with Haki
RecruitAlvida chapter 8 . 2/8
And another crappy OC ruins a story for me, seriously there are so many characters in one piece, YOU DON'T NEED ANY OC'S! Plus this story was already going down the crapper anyway.
Reader chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
Nami and Trasher moments did it for me
Frozen Clouds chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
You mean 'MESHI', mean food...
Rangle chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Wait, so beside Luffy having Haki earlier, everything will follow canon closely? What's the point of the story then? It's better to read the manga or watch the anime.
Sherlock D Holmes chapter 11 . 12/20/2016
Don't even bother updating. this entire story was already a bust from the ground up. You obviously didn't take the story that seriously. you show continuous signs of author laziness as you skipped two arcs simply because you couldn't be bothered to write them. Although you set out to deviate from the Canon, you've done little to go change to the story other than making them stronger. Do you know how inane that is? You had Shanks still lose an arm after Luffy somehow got beaten by the bandits. HE HAS HAKI so shouldn't he have been strong enough? You also didn't really consider what direction the plot would take, and it shows. This fic brings absolutely nothing new to the table. I'm not even gonna start with how you so blatantly bastardized haki. I get that you began this fic in 2009, so I can't hold anything against you for that. You also didn't take the story seriously what with the absolutely pointless author incursions that do nothing but make you cringe. Breaking the fourth wall that blatantly isn't NEARLY as funny as you think it is. Tbh I'd give this story a 3/10 but that's just being generous. Also, I hope you recover. Depression is a bad thing so don't throw your life away because of it.
Inspector me chapter 11 . 12/17/2016
Ur an amazing person! However... u would become a log more amazing if u updated... ;-;
Drake chapter 11 . 11/20/2016
Also Yaya soba is alive and with dragon so us some one else like his mother or somthing
tanithlipsky chapter 11 . 11/13/2016
ok.
1andonlyjack chapter 11 . 10/24/2016
i wish you luck i hope your life turns around.
midnightscar17 chapter 11 . 9/10/2016
Can you please update this story
theblackdarkshadow chapter 8 . 7/23/2016
love the story but Sabo is alive.
pettrip chapter 11 . 6/26/2016
Hope you get well soon, dont give life has more to give
nemikconi new sora chapter 11 . 6/18/2016
i honestly don't care if you got them becuase i cant finish enies lobby/water 7 arc because the site i use won't let me watch episode 258 and onwards

p.s sorry for the rant because both my 360 and the site won't play the episode i like the story still
HammerSlammer21 chapter 11 . 6/1/2016
Aww, I'm sorry to hear about all this but if that year was bad, then the next year will shine brighter than the stars!
bob chapter 11 . 3/30/2016
guessing u have given up?