Reviews for The Boy with Haki
Taylor chapter 1 . 8/24
You made it a lot more interesting
tommyturbo chapter 11 . 8/16
i know how you feel I lost my father I lost my gramp,nan. I had attempted suicide 4 times but I always chickened out at the end. then I found a passion(you have writing) music, I make music in my spare time. so I am gonna say awesome story and GL
This is not hate. I love this but 'mushi' means bugs and 'meshi' means food. It's just a pet peeve of mine
Revan3363 chapter 11 . 7/5
Good story so far hope you will update soon :)
damn sorry to hear about that.
really good story. hope you update soon. Also I really hope you continue the story of Only if the naruto fic you have because it is really badass and nobody has done something like that before.
NaruHinaSometimes chapter 11 . 6/12
take your time, life will always take precedence over the needs of the readers :) i'll always be waiting for your updates. you deserve the best in life.
FluffyNevyn chapter 11 . 6/9
Your Life/Sanity My Entertainment. Get your SH*T together, then come back. Good Health and Fortune to you D
Tomon chapter 11 . 5/28
I enjoyed this work but mostly as a 'funny' story. It got a very good idea and I like how you interpreted it but what it breaks for me is that it seems you yourself doesn't take it seriously. While the author incursions are quite funny they also destroy the flow of this story and sometimes it seemed like too much.

Still a very good story and I'm looking forward to reading more so let's see if you manage to update after all this time with the triple update :) Good luck, and not only in writting ;)
Tomon chapter 3 . 5/28
Interesting story and I like for Luffy to have access to Haki already. In canon I found it hard to believe for Zoro or even Luffy to not access Haki earlier since it's will based and they're both crazy in this regards. Still it may be because they did not needed it and in Zoro case I think he needed to put his will into his blade and not just himself. Still with all this I'm not happy about Nami leaving as she did in canon, I think she could instead try to trust them :)
vivaelanime chapter 11 . 5/9
I hope you recover
and you can continue because you are writing a fantastic story
not be put off and luck
kisses
Darkangel665 chapter 11 . 5/7
Love the story and hope to read more soon. I can't wait to see what you do with the rest of the story! But I've got to say I really like how you portray Luffy. Catch you next time you update! I'll give you cyber cookies ;)
Evening Dew chapter 11 . 4/26
your an awesome writer ; }
Alexzandria chapter 2 . 4/20
I like your story just started reading it resently

I hate when people point out mistakes but seeing as this is for all to see I think I would prefer if some one told me in capter 2nd paragraph of zoros fight it says
"Zoro charged forward, his swords practically a part of his body as he held them. His oath to Kaya, his normal motivation, was suddenly fighting for top-spot with his awe over Luffy's display of power."

His oath is kuina not kaya this is probably just autocorrect working against you but I thoughtid point it out cuase when I read it I ended up having to google it to make sure I wasn't mixing up characters in my head

Anyway love the story hope you keep up the writing
NaluFT4everFAN chapter 1 . 4/12
I luv this story, very good writing. WELL DONE!:))))