Reviews for The Boy with Haki
Tomon chapter 3 . 9h
Interesting story and I like for Luffy to have access to Haki already. In canon I found it hard to believe for Zoro or even Luffy to not access Haki earlier since it's will based and they're both crazy in this regards. Still it may be because they did not needed it and in Zoro case I think he needed to put his will into his blade and not just himself. Still with all this I'm not happy about Nami leaving as she did in canon, I think she could instead try to trust them :)
vivaelanime chapter 11 . 5/9
I hope you recover
and you can continue because you are writing a fantastic story
not be put off and luck
kisses
Darkangel665 chapter 11 . 5/7
Love the story and hope to read more soon. I can't wait to see what you do with the rest of the story! But I've got to say I really like how you portray Luffy. Catch you next time you update! I'll give you cyber cookies ;)
Evening Dew chapter 11 . 4/26
your an awesome writer ; }
Alexzandria chapter 2 . 4/20
I like your story just started reading it resently

I hate when people point out mistakes but seeing as this is for all to see I think I would prefer if some one told me in capter 2nd paragraph of zoros fight it says
"Zoro charged forward, his swords practically a part of his body as he held them. His oath to Kaya, his normal motivation, was suddenly fighting for top-spot with his awe over Luffy's display of power."

His oath is kuina not kaya this is probably just autocorrect working against you but I thoughtid point it out cuase when I read it I ended up having to google it to make sure I wasn't mixing up characters in my head

Anyway love the story hope you keep up the writing
NaluFT4everFAN chapter 1 . 4/12
I luv this story, very good writing. WELL DONE!:))))
dquinlan123456 chapter 4 . 4/11
To be fair, as of now, Usopp is the fourth person on the crew to have Haki, aside from Luffy, Zoro, or Sanji.
hey chapter 4 . 3/31
Your breaking of the fourth wall isnt anywhere near as funny as you think it is
Luffy chapter 1 . 3/21
Coby was Luffy like half a dozen times
theREDCODE chapter 11 . 3/11
well i really like you fics and i hope that we all have happy life

but this is the life my mother died just week ago and i found myself crying the whole week
Rosenmaedchen chapter 11 . 3/9
I really like the story and I hope that you will continue when your health allows it :D
FIRExNINJAxDROID chapter 10 . 3/8
Plz update soon
4701rose chapter 11 . 3/4
OTL Please take care of yourself, sensei. Would you mind passing on my well wishes to your sister? It would be most appreciated. I must say, this is truly a great story. Usually, I'm against NaLu (for the simple reason of not liking Nami all that much), but you pulled it off magnificently! I love reading 'The Boy with Haki', and I cannot wait until you feel up to updating. Mya yuo bi cetonte en el yuo du.
lavanderbunny chapter 9 . 2/20