Reviews for The Boy with Haki
Mangareader13 chapter 11 . 3/2
Life sucks doesn't it.
Luckily One Piece and reality go to together like Absolute Justice and Pacifism so it makes a good escape
noxenrom chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
Another boring retell of the original storyline
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
This is an interesting story!
YokaiAngel chapter 11 . 11/20/2017
good luck~
ASTARCRAFTPLAYER chapter 9 . 10/7/2017
Love the story. THE problem is this guy is almost certainly not returning to continue it I just wish ANOTHER AUTHOR WOULD PICK IT UP AND ATTEMPT TO CONTINUE IT OR REWRITE IT AS WE NOW KNOW A FEW NEW SECRETS ABOUT THE SHOW
Mister LaGuardia chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
Keep goingthis falls in my top 10 One Piece fanfics.
Flamarow chapter 10 . 6/27/2017
I wonder if this had continued, if Sanji being forced not to appreciate Nami would result in a second personality for him too, one that would let him actually fight back against the soap girl of CP9. It would certainly help against Mr. 2 though I would imagine that it would hopefully be uncontrolled at that stage if it happened at all.
Flamarow chapter 9 . 6/27/2017
I'm still not sure what to think of Leum being a male Nico Robin... Insecure when revealing their past, obsessed with the void century, and snaps at the destruction of and disregard for history. The speech at Erek even mirror the one Robin gives on Sky Island when the chief enforcer was destroying the masonry. :/

I'm really enjoying the LuNa content though. :3
Flamarow chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
Yeah, I'm honestly not sure how Luffy didn't awaken haki as a child when you think about what Garp put him through. Throwing him to wolves, covering him in bees (I think this happened?), tying him to balloons... Somehow not a single one of those was tramatic enough not to awaken haki?

The story looks interesting so far though I haven't seen enough of the changes yet (beyond the 4th wall breaking explanation about being a changed man) to say for certain. I did want to mention that the Rubber Fruit was considered one of the weaker paramecia fruits until Luffy got it. It was probably considered a defensive fruit thanks to the resistance to blunt damage without any real boost to offence other than range (which leaves you open to counters). Its only because of the inventive Gear forms Luffy made that makes it seem like such a powerful fruit.
zAnimelover chapter 11 . 3/24/2017
Its good to hear you got through all that okay, and I'm excited for your update!
Nihatclodra chapter 11 . 3/1/2017
This appears to be well and truly abandoned... shitty, this had potential to be quite entertaining, misconceptions about Haki or not...
RecruitAlvida chapter 8 . 2/8/2017
And another crappy OC ruins a story for me, seriously there are so many characters in one piece, YOU DON'T NEED ANY OC'S! Plus this story was already going down the crapper anyway.
Reader chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
Nami and Trasher moments did it for me
Frozen Clouds chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
You mean 'MESHI', mean food...
Rangle chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Wait, so beside Luffy having Haki earlier, everything will follow canon closely? What's the point of the story then? It's better to read the manga or watch the anime.