Reviews for The Boy with Haki
is this abandoned
LoveLifeForever chapter 1 . 1/23
Okay, there is a GIANT plot hole that you need to fix. 1) Luffy has Haki
2) Luffy has scared animals since before the story started
3)...Shanks still lost his arm? Please explain... or you could do that completely CRAZY thing that almost no one does andGASPlet Shanks keep his arm!?
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 1/13
...it does make sense that Luffy would unlock Haki given what his grandpa threw him into
WhitewalkerDovahkiin chapter 11 . 1/6
Please Update! I really love this story
Ileinko chapter 1 . 1/4
I love the start of this! I love that Luffy has a pet seaking. That's just awesome!
HP-DG-SB-NR-RR-AG-TD-KB-HA-AJ chapter 10 . 12/29/2015
This story is absolutely fantastic. I wished there was more of it to read but it looks like you've decided to drop this story. It's been almost 3 years now since the last update and it was just an announcement.I'll keep this in my alerts list for and hopefully see an update for this sometime in the future.
FreshNerd chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
It's a shame this hasn't been updated. Will you return?
Ralex chapter 11 . 11/11/2015
In the Review I found out some comments they a temp of doing suicide like 3 or 4 time I was like really now don't kill your self don't Waite your life like that killing your self is not the answer if you have problem ask God and it will give some sigh ok
Donald692 chapter 11 . 11/6/2015
you strong enough just to come out and tell the whole thing, to the internet no less. So i believe that you are strong enough to push though this feeling and with time and help from others i think you may even fell so good that your willing to try again. But i am sorry that you had to go though this but hell always comes before you grow heh i may sound weird but know that i like your work and cant wait for more
Golden Light 001 chapter 11 . 11/3/2015
Damn and i thought this didn't happen very often in real life
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
You have no knowledge about Haki at all do you? Shanks also has Conquerors haki! You cant knock people out without this type of Haki. There are three types of Haki: Armanent, Observation and Conquerors Haki. So you better understand this basic stuff and then write a fic about it.
ghostmarine51 chapter 11 . 10/24/2015
hi I wrote a review about it being bad but after reading this far it's is actually one of the storys I've truly wanted to read and I can relate with the stuff that's happening in your life mainly the suicide not healthy for someone that's not even 18 yet aye well I hope you can get better I guess and you sister feels better since suicide is mainly caused by you feeling lile your worthless not really worth anything or useful...hope you continue the story.
ghostmarine51 chapter 4 . 10/24/2015
I think the stories good but come on I can't tell when you're making the stupid pointless stuff in the storie from you're head and the actual story it really just puts me in a sour kood reading that(excuse me for this)crap.
draco7347 chapter 11 . 10/13/2015
loved this story cant wait for new chapters
GuitarBOSS chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
The gum-gum fruit is actually widely considered to be one of the most useless fruits. I don't know why you said the opposite.