Reviews for Life Rediscovered
geturkicks66 chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
This is a good start! Hoping for more! Thanks
Kippling Croft chapter 2 . 8/4/2007
I really love this story so far I hope you will get back to it and update.
Feirce chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
I kinda think that Lonesome Dove (the first one) was the only one that should've been made. I'm sorry, but you have a wonderful talent for writing. _
CB chapter 2 . 9/23/2004
I liked it. It stays true to the characters. Can't wait to read more.
WILLINGFAITH chapter 2 . 11/10/2003
THIS STORY HAS SO MUCH POTENTIAL - I REALL REALLY HOPE YOU FINISH IT
HeavenlyKitten chapter 2 . 7/20/2003
I like this story so keep it up.
jenna chapter 2 . 10/16/2002
jus found fanfic n read ur story bout lonesome dove, i strongly urge u to continue it...it was a great show.
Mispel chapter 2 . 7/19/2002
This was a pleasure to read. I expected Call would turn a corner sooner or later. And I always wanted more from his relationship with his father. It would be interesting to see the new, grittier Call among old friends. Please continue.
JuliaBeth chapter 2 . 3/14/2002
OH, this is really good. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Lady Chal chapter 2 . 2/28/2002
Great Job! Write more! I was always bitter with the way McMurtry chose to have things turn out for Newt and Call in the books. And although I didn't get a chance to see much of the 1st season of the series, I was disappointed that they chose to make the 2nd season so dismal. Nice to see Newt back home with the boys where he belongs. What happens next?
MattyMatt chapter 2 . 1/19/2002
A very nice beginning, I look forward to the continuation of this. I always thought there was still some of the original Newt Call buried in the bounty hunter and I hope you can bring it out. Keep going, you write well.