Reviews for Love is
Carolnuts chapter 10 . 6/17/2012
have you ever heard about a comic series called "love is" by Kim Casali? I think you should take a look on it! it's so adorable-y cute !

I love this!
Caraqueen chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
Oh, this was so good! :'D FF needs more Stein and Marie love! Kudos for writing this! You kept them in character while throwing in romance..that's hard to do!
Lunar Iris chapter 10 . 3/15/2011
This little series of...whatever it is you wanna call it...has been rather mesmerizing, to say the least. You've done pretty good about keeping them in character most of the time, and I like the little scenes and situations the two of them have found themselves in: the good, the sweet, the bad, the intense. I have to say that my favorite was Chapter 9. The song that Stein turned to on the radio is one of my all-time favorites. The thought of fighting to that song was rather surreal, but totally cool having Stein turn up the volume. During chapter 10, played no other music in between, I replayed the youtube viedo of "Stand By Me," and I'll be darned...the music matched up with them dancing! Even the crescendo.

If you ever happen to update this fic, I'll be reading the next chapter. Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it.
Fell4 chapter 10 . 12/26/2010
I wanna nother chapter! I LOVE Stein/Marie! This is awosome so PLEASE give me another chapter!

Fell4
deletedaccount8 chapter 7 . 10/16/2010
_ Don't worry about it k, the audience needs a bit of everything. I like angst and fluff, but too much of anything gets tiring. But I really love this angsty chapter. LOL not only I can imagine mmm... eye-candy (shirtless stein) in a happy way, but in a more serious mode which I prefer for errr xD eye-...candy haha.

Another thing, is that the entire scene is a very realistic moment. Marie and Stein are adults and thier emotions and actions fitted perfectly to the situation and their true characters.
deletedaccount8 chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
This one is short but GINOURMOUSLY A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E! U did say that its better to get to the bloody point, and u were right. These stanza's are deserved to be read over and over again, I swear. Makes super sense that he wouldn't be touchy (Sorry, for hogging alot of the review space *feels bad* But Ive decided to review each new chapter from now on _)
deletedaccount8 chapter 8 . 10/15/2010
(O_O WOW... I like, made no sense in my second review...lol xD) Anyways, I don't know if this is what u aimed for in the 9th stanza or not. But again, it was perfect how you has 'Stand By Me' when I can guess they're being epic xD-felt so ummm... laid back if u can say and surreal ...mmm -fuzzy haha. So now when I listen to that song Im always thinking SteinxMarie...awesome.

ALL of these stanza's are perfect! Too bad my portable won't let me write legnthy reviews for all o them as well.
deletedaccount8 chapter 10 . 10/15/2010
(I usually write two reviews cuz of the limit) Also, so far youre the best at keeping the two REALLY in character. I didnt have enough room to type it before, in the 9th chpt. I totally loved how u made that chapter an almost songfic, but u didn't drown us either _ Thank u! After, I looked up 'Stand By Me' and went, "OOOooo, thats so calm and perfect for the ending mood." PERFECTO and utterly AMAZING ur SteinxMarie writing is. And, the 10th chpt. dance/kiss I totally ,"Aawwwwwww"-ed at xD I LUV THIS!
deletedaccount8 chapter 9 . 10/15/2010
(My PSP has a typing limit so bear with me) These SteinxMarie always put a smile on my face and make my day xD Thank you so much for remembering these little (precious) drabbles. I'm seriously checking everyday to see if you've updated yet, silly huh? _ But really, this fanfic is now titled as one of or HEK! my top SteinxMarie fanfic. BTW SteinxMarie is my fav SE pairing.

Idk, but prob bcuz I'm a young adult I prefer reading and watchin the stuff bout' the adults instead... again Idk... lol.
iflip4dolphins chapter 10 . 9/21/2010
This is an amazing, adorable fanfiction that deserves to be read over and over again. Whenever updation occursm, I'll definitely read.
Freakingshy chapter 9 . 6/11/2010
Wow. I had forgoten this fic. It's good to know that it's been bring back to life :D

I like the chapter, it truly made my day. You know I kindda expected him to sing. It would have been fun, but it is much better this way :)

Can't wait for the next 3 months to pass, for new chapter :D Just kidding :) I'm truly evil :)
HalfBrachenDemon chapter 9 . 6/7/2010
Nice one! :3 Can't wait fer more!
Konoha's White Fang chapter 9 . 6/7/2010
That was so sweet, cute and simple. Loved it, and don't worry, take your time when writing because we, readers, are looking for the best from you :D

Have a great week.

~KWF~
Lil'Shiro's Stalker chapter 9 . 6/6/2010
Yay! More StienxMarie love _
Sandataba chapter 9 . 6/6/2010
I'd dearly like to see how a fight scene set to the tune of "Stand by me" would play out. It would either be surreal or really, really laid back, Stein barely exerting any effort. I'd enjoy it either way.

Glad you didn't quote entire stanzas and make this a song fic, those irritate me because half the time I don't know any of the songs being quoted and it just ruins the rhythm of the story (I know Michael Buble, but not the particular song in this story. And I like Tenacious D, but you don't see me forcing "Wonder Boy" down a person's throat via fanfic).

A fitting song for Stein/Marie though, would be the Supremes' "You Can't Hurry Love". Oh you'll just have to wait.

;) Please keep writing! I do hope they find happiness together someday.