Reviews for Child of Fire
syalie chapter 1 . 11/3
love it, especially the last part, thank you for sharing
Travelin-Thru chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
awwww McGiva! I wuuvvvv it :)
muzikchic4eva chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
i think i'm slowly becoming a shipper of mcgiva.. i really liked this fanfic! especially the end, with the metaphors to fire. and the last sentence was just awesome with ziva's comments on how cold she was until that moment. i loved it!
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Very nice story. Glad that McGee understands, and is there for Ziva.
Tuesday chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
The last line was perfect. Great story.
Harmne chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
This was great, but I would have loved it even more if you'd continued just a wee bit more!
Jace chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Love the concept and I have to admit that I like pairing of McGee and Ziva. While chemisty sometimnes shows between Tony and Ziva, the pairing is too obvious . That along with the fact that Tony is a player, as Ziva once points out he like busty blondes with small IQ's. He also after Ms. Benois seems to have serious committment issues. I'd love to see you take this story further; perhaps putting Ziva and McGee into a 'hostage' situation where they are captured and have to depand on each other and build on what you've started here. The trust and friendship cpould into some serious passion given the right circumstances. I like your concept and the fact that you've gotten away from the normal TV pairing of the beautiful girl and most handsome young man available.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
first this is a good story, i wish you would write more story with tim in it, i could see him with ziva, abby or jenny. and as a DOM

dom have to have 2 part the kind caring someone you can trust

Responsible, dependable Timothy McGee. I am strangely thankful of his presence tonight

and the prensive to make you want to subment, i could see megee doing that, he show that more then a few times, the people he kill, the makeing the bully confess, the stand up to gibbs.

i have no problem of him taking control. but he is alwasy in control of his, in a cold way. so for spaking wipping, and some of the other games,, he could go slow taking his time, and not go to far on like tony,

great story,
spnMom chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
That was beautiful, thanks.
Miss Barbara chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Really good, so cute!
freaksrule chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Nice this is very well written.
starjems88 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
loved it:)
ericajane chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Very Nice! Thanks for the good story.
sjl chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Thank you! Loved getting into Ziva's head, and loved that fact the Tim IS NOT with Abby! She's a spoiled brat and doesn't deserve him, and I love the way you wrote this out
TessaStarDean chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Incredibly well-written. You have Ziva's voice SPOT ON. Which is so difficult.