Reviews for Child of Fire
Travelin-Thru chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
awwww McGiva! I wuuvvvv it :)
muzikchic4eva chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
i think i'm slowly becoming a shipper of mcgiva.. i really liked this fanfic! especially the end, with the metaphors to fire. and the last sentence was just awesome with ziva's comments on how cold she was until that moment. i loved it!
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Very nice story. Glad that McGee understands, and is there for Ziva.
Tuesday chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
The last line was perfect. Great story.
Harmne chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
This was great, but I would have loved it even more if you'd continued just a wee bit more!
Jace chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Love the concept and I have to admit that I like pairing of McGee and Ziva. While chemisty sometimnes shows between Tony and Ziva, the pairing is too obvious . That along with the fact that Tony is a player, as Ziva once points out he like busty blondes with small IQ's. He also after Ms. Benois seems to have serious committment issues. I'd love to see you take this story further; perhaps putting Ziva and McGee into a 'hostage' situation where they are captured and have to depand on each other and build on what you've started here. The trust and friendship cpould into some serious passion given the right circumstances. I like your concept and the fact that you've gotten away from the normal TV pairing of the beautiful girl and most handsome young man available.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
first this is a good story, i wish you would write more story with tim in it, i could see him with ziva, abby or jenny. and as a DOM

dom have to have 2 part the kind caring someone you can trust

Responsible, dependable Timothy McGee. I am strangely thankful of his presence tonight

and the prensive to make you want to subment, i could see megee doing that, he show that more then a few times, the people he kill, the makeing the bully confess, the stand up to gibbs.

i have no problem of him taking control. but he is alwasy in control of his, in a cold way. so for spaking wipping, and some of the other games,, he could go slow taking his time, and not go to far on like tony,

great story,
spnMom chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
That was beautiful, thanks.
Miss Barbara chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Really good, so cute!
freaksrule chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Nice this is very well written.
starjems88 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
loved it:)
ericajane chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Very Nice! Thanks for the good story.
sjl chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Thank you! Loved getting into Ziva's head, and loved that fact the Tim IS NOT with Abby! She's a spoiled brat and doesn't deserve him, and I love the way you wrote this out
TessaStarDean chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Incredibly well-written. You have Ziva's voice SPOT ON. Which is so difficult.
alix33 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
"For Sherry, who loves McGiva. :) I don’t ship them personally, but I’ve been meaning to see if I can write the pairing for a while. I’m not sure how I’ve done yet. XD" - I love me some McGiva too. The only NCIS pairing I do not like is anything with DiNozzo as one of the pairing, as IMO somebody that repulsive (I LOATHE DiNozzo with every fibre of my being, primarily because the dunce cannot lay off of teasing my Timmy so very cruelly and then he has the nerve to be very hurt when my Timmy gets back at him and my Timmy being the kind-hearted soul he is, always winds up apologising to that vile DiNozzo profusely and IMO unnecessarily!) does not deserve to BE in any pairing!

"Once they do, Tony begins to throw around cutting comments, mainly aimed at Tim, who deals with the situation by becoming more subdued than usual." - Yes, like that! Yuck!

"Tomorrow will mark the third anniversary of the day a bullet bored its way through Kate’s skull," - All hail fanfic writer Chirugal for her correct use of the possessive pronoun "its"!

“Aren’t you coming, Tony?” “Gibbs won’t let me leave until I’ve finished this report,” he grumbles. “How come you guys never have to do the pain-in-the-ass paperwork?” “Because you’re the senior field agent?” McGee points out. “And you delight in reminding us of this at least once a week?” I chime in, amused by the disgruntled way he waves a hand at us." - A very malicious LOL from me at DiNozzo's expense.

"His smile, so carefree as he swept a giggling Tali up off the ground and over his shoulder. His eyes like fire as he stormed out of our father’s office and past me, cursing under his breath. The way he let me cling to him when he told me of Tali’s death; the comforting big brother." - Ziva's memories of Ari there made me feel quite sad. Did you mean for them to do that to your readers/reviewers?

"Leaving my Mini parked forlornly by the curb," - Minis (the 60s versions and the newer Coopers of the early 20s) can get that way, all forlorn, in a way few other makes of car can, IMO. There is a British chick lit author called Freya North, who wrote a novel called "Sally" in about 1996. The title character's 60s Mini got equally forlorn, with its little headlights dimming gradually and its equally little battery running down totally. And if you have not guessed yet, I want, with every fibre of my being, A Mini Cooper like the one Ziva has, or a 60s one like the one Sally has. Snout, my own white 2004 Daihatsu Charade, though very cute in her own right, does still not quite match up, IMO, to the ultimate level of cuteness of a Mini of either era, and red, like Ziva's, especially.

Though, come to think of it, why did Ziva's Mini not look forlorn when it got left (unless you think it did look forlorn then? I don't think it did.) by the curb in "Shalom", the season 4 premiere?

Oh wow! at that nice ending!

Sequel, please? A sir-little tease type one, except with Tim and Ziva?