Reviews for The Darkness Within
soggy noodle chapter 21 . 7/14
A much better story and, most importantly, ending than canon. Thank you for the experience.
soggy noodle chapter 16 . 7/14
Well, all I can say is IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME. So much sexual tension mired in so much tradgedy. But you pose an intersting question at the end; is it a good thing?

After all, Kaede said that Lucy submitting to her desires made her stronger... And with Kohta's flat out rejection of Kaede, how will she regard him? Will he have outlived his usefulness by passing on his genes and/or burning his last and only bridge to her by burning it?

I'll just have to find out.
starbreaker107 chapter 21 . 6/29
very good story same that there isn't more like this one
PewTerFly chapter 12 . 3/7
first of all her past could've been avoided with some communication.

mayu: i'm being sexually abused behind closed doors by my stepfather, and my only hope is you, can you please stop him?

mayu's mother: ok. since there's no point in delaying the inevitable that it would stop for good, i'm going to slap the shit out of you for no reason and because i didn't get enough attention from your stepfather while i wish about you never being born
heredia chapter 11 . 2/7
I like kernshin here actually he is my favourite in this fic, im also annoyed with koto - he is so in love with lucy that he charished her rapists more than her
Bigtoenails chapter 16 . 1/30
I say good thing
RaidenUzumaki14 chapter 21 . 6/29/2015
absolutely brilliant. you need to write a navel series. you re way better than the authors of twilight and 50 shades of grey.
heredia chapter 12 . 3/27/2015
bad that mayu spared this creature he surely would pick up another victim
crankshaft7 chapter 21 . 3/3/2015
I'm a sucker for a happy ending and Elfen Lied really needed one. Bravo
crankshaft7 chapter 20 . 3/3/2015
I kind of thought that Knots and Lucy as well as the rest of the residents of the kaede house would take him in and out him on track to becoming human again like before he was taken by Kakuzawa. But he in a way learned what love is and showed it by taking the blame. Now how he knew to do that was another matter altogether. He had no knowledge of law or what a policeman is. Yet he perceived the problem and drew up such a complex line of thought and came to a conclusion that efficiently and thourally solved both problems he could define and as many and could possibly arrise? is That perhaps a bit to far a stretch? However sometimes in real life as well as fiction things just fall into place and shouldn't be poked at to much as I just have. Lol. Great story
crankshaft7 chapter 17 . 3/3/2015
To quote my favorite movie V for vendetta (which incidentally was also a manga or graphic novel as it was called) "every actiion has an equal and opposing reaction, what they did to me was monstrous. And they created a monster". I like this twist in the story.
crankshaft7 chapter 15 . 3/3/2015
Really good end for the truely evil villain of this story. You should definitely read the manga and you will be pleasantly suprised. It's a really good read and offers a lot of insight to thing that were poorly explained or not explained at all in the anime.
crankshaft7 chapter 2 . 3/1/2015
Yea the M rating might be called for I'd say more for Lucy's er uh Kaede's sadistic enjoyment of all the carnage. Pretty dark stuff (ain't it great). I like the story so far.
DicloniusAngel chapter 13 . 10/26/2014
BRUTALITY. My kinda story.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
She should do this to nozomi father, not kill him but toture him, for nozomi sake