Reviews for Mismatched Affection
TheWhiteCrayon chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Bittersweet, indeed! Well, at least this one had a happy ending. Nevertheless, I cried.
seddie.is.epic.73 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Loved it
DylanTVillain chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Aww
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Big compliment 4 u!
Lackadaisical Pajamas chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
after reading this 1 word comes to mind...
perfection!
luv ta luv ya chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
This was awesomely sweet :)
Kamen Disguise chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
ilost my mind anyone? :D

brilliant oneshot. love the writing, the style, and the idea Sam was conscious of her feelings.
narugirl8294 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This is one of the first stories I've read where I can actually picture Sam and Freddie. You did a wonderful job at capturing the characters.
V chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
P.S. I agree about the iSD thing.
V chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
FANTASTICO.
xOldHappyTimes chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I loved it! :D
beast916 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Excellent job of showing Sam's mindset.
ChasingYou chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
That was epic! And totally amazing! I feel like a little kid, jumping up and down like I'm doing right now, but I can't help it. Everything came together so beautiful in the end.

Thank you for writing this.
SlingtheSlingshot chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Awesoooome. Noticed how much I use that word in my reviews? :p Haha. So yeah, when you got to the part when they kissed during homecoming, I practically released a breath I didn't even know I was holding. :O I loved the part when she listened to her voicemails. It was like, a turning poiny. xD Your characterization of these two are awesome as always. :
julietlovec chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
LOVED THIS! I especially liked the dance scene when they sit outside and I love the whole triangle aspect of it, and of course the seddie outcome lol. Well done and well written :)