Reviews for Tragicomedy in Construction
chibiduo chapter 17 . 2/13
This is an amazing story. Loved it from beginning to end. The writing, the characters, the plot; loved it all.
AtchanKaze chapter 17 . 9/22/2014
I know I'm soo late to review . But I got to say Wow ! This story is just ... Amazing . I laughed how to made Tyson Juilet , but he Made a perfect one and Kai just Romeo Mama Mia :) . You did a great Job on this . Thank you for making this story.

Hats off to you !
Annon chapter 17 . 7/25/2012
loved it. Just absolutly loved it. The plot was amazing and i highly encourage you to do a sequal to this story. It woould make me and the rest of your fans happy.
yumchaitea chapter 17 . 9/6/2011
This was so lovely to read :) Hands down one of my favorite stories ever.
Two Things On My Mind chapter 17 . 4/19/2011
FANTASTIC! I WAS SO PULLED IN I COULDN'T STOP READING! YOU CAPTURE ALL THE CHARACTERS SO PERFECTLY! You didn't even put beyblading in AND YET IT WAS STILL ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE EVER READ! I myself only just joined and have written my own Ty/Ka fan fic but have no idea how to get it into a community! ANYWAYS FANTASTIC!
WitchOfTheWilds chapter 17 . 12/30/2010
Oh I loved it so much! It was beautiful!
Chocolatekat chapter 17 . 12/1/2010
oh this is wonderful. not only did you incorporate the play, but they way you played Kai it was like he was living the story. so amazing. you know your stuff really well. This is defiantly a story to look back into and read more than once. the way you worked the characters is great. thank you for writing this story.
Frannie F chapter 17 . 11/30/2010
THIS IS FRICKIN BRILLIANT! *-*

All I can say is this is one of the best TyKa that I ever read and, oooh, it's so original!

And your writing is really really REALLY good! I LOVED reading this! Really! I'm just going to fave this now and hope that someday I'll be just as good as you.

Congrats, dear!

(And I'm sorry for the really poor English! xD)
NovaeRoe chapter 17 . 7/6/2010
Wow. Actually, I don't think that alone does this fic justice. Incredible, inspiring, amazing, none of them can describe how much I absolutely love this fic!

I was hooked from the very first chapter. Everything about this fic appealed to me - the pairings, the setting, the plot, your style of writing. It all worked together to drawn me in, and I found that I couldn't stop reading until I'd reached the end.

I loved Tyson's mature, yet loud and semi-childish personality in this fic. I don't know how, but somehow, you made it work. Boy, did you make it work. And now that I've had my say, I'll bid you farewell.

I look forward to reading any future fics you might write about these two.

NovaeRoe
Ty's N angel chapter 17 . 6/17/2010
Bravo...truly one of the best beyblade fics of the kai/tyson variety that i have read...the characters were so well written...I couldn't stop reading until I reached the end...beyblade is what got me started to read fan-fiction (hence the pen name...hehe) and I will admit that I began to lose interest in this fandom because I couldn't find any well written fics. Then I seem to come across this one and it seems my love for beyblade is renewed...I can't help but want to read more...don't know if you would be interested but a sequel would be so cool...but only if you want...there is just so much about this story that I have come to appreciate and overall the story was perfect plot wise as well as in its writing style...again you did an amazing job and hope to get a chance to read any of your future fics.
Chibi-Roy-Chan chapter 17 . 5/2/2010
Wow this was brilliant i really thought it was wondefully written and i congratulate you for it! xx
Chibis Unleashed chapter 17 . 4/4/2010
This was a delight and I thank you for posting it. And I think you did a great job writing a matured Tyson.

The only thing I would change, is I wish Kai had brought Tyson to see his mother's library at the end, as one last, full-circle, 'I really am paying attention' gesture. It would have been sweet.

But it was sweet nonetheless, and a great plot with complete character development. Excellent work
Tyka's Flower chapter 17 . 11/11/2009
Last chapter and the last review from me about this story: The most touching and bewitching end I have read. I enjoyed the whole story very much and I'm also ravished about your varicoloured vocabulary, as you wrote this story. I only missed a few things, like what happened with Max and Rei, and a little more about what would happen next when Tyson and Kai arrive to the dojo and tell Gramps. But maybe this was the best to end it here and so, to keep the readers in their own minds and thoughts about the further happenings. :)

Hope you will soon start an other story like this one.

Till then, take care.

Sue. :)
Tyka's Flower chapter 16 . 11/11/2009
Oh I got very touched, it was a very, very wonderful chapter. I loved reading every word, mostly about Kai's Mom, I have seen everything and she too in my imagination, how she looked like. So, it was great, I can only say this in short. :)

Sue.
Hiwatari-Winchester addict chapter 17 . 11/11/2009
Loved it! Totally awesome! I really loved your ending!

You are a great writer, Princess! Keep up your good work! _