Reviews for Whit A Bit Of Lock
:) loved it!
anime2 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
XD XD So funny
Alchemyofanaccident chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
This was sooo cute! You should totally continue it!- I want to know what happens next!
BlondiezHere chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Wow, I really, really loved this story! It was funny and just... wow. It was great. I know you said you had no plans to continue it, but it would be so great if you ever had the inspiration to do so. Great job.
LikeYouBelieveInMe100 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
omg this was really good... definitely original... I can't believe she had porky pig on her ass lol this was really cool nice job!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Loved! So sweet!
Harlequin99 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
GAAAHHHHH! PLEASE update! You HAVE to! Well you don't HAVE to, but you seriously can't leave it like that.

Hopefully this review counts as one more to persuading you to continue. I'm positive all the other readers will agree with me that it's LETHAL to leave a one-shot like that... :'(

Please please please update! Even if it's just what they say after the show, please update!

This stories so good, even as just a fanfic, but adding one or more chapters will make it SO much better! Trust me, it has great potential to be a good story and it's sad to see it 'wasted' but not continueing.

PLEASE! ;)
x-PoisonousKisses-x chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This really should turn into a story )
CharliDenae chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Radiosper is hot! and 'Easy E' cracked me up!

I laughed so hard at this story, the Porky Pig tat and Alice's Porky impression was hilarious!

I loved how you built the attraction between Jasper and Alice. Their meeting would make a really cute ending to this story. I do like how you kind of left it open, tho. It gives us the opportunity to use our imaginations to end it the way we want. (We know how all of us Jalice lovers would end it!)

I really liked the whole story concept, too. It was original and believable, and the dialogue was really interesting. It was realistic, but true to the radio-concept. I cracked up at Jasper's remark about Emmett, 'Emmett was ADDing out on me', - cute word play.

All-in-all, I thought this story was really good. Interesting, original, a little sad, and very funny! A great read! Thanks for sharing!
CallMeClary chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This stroy made me laugh my ass off. I swear I can barley see the screen from crying (due to laughing so hard).

I wouldn't mind if you continued the story.
PoppedTheP chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
oh i would love to see this continue into a whole story! it was so great, you built the chemistry really well with them!
kykyxstandler chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
i loved this story it was soo funny plz make a sequel it's sooo good amazing
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
It's a real shame that you don't plan on expanding this. No eye roll from me for the 'darlins'!
MovieMoments chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
;-D x
ACndCA chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I laughed so hard reading this! Porky Pig LMFAO

Please cotinue writing it I know its supposed to be oneshoot but only one more chapter to close the story please! I'm begging!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »