Reviews for Two Worlds
Debbie Hicks chapter 13 . 2/26
14.
Chulakan Serpents of the Gods

Bella's pov
p or mouths bled te Guad siightd a Serpent calling to me and myself Ws bitten With as all of tem took us but returnd with as all of te Draind as al I Screamed e Transformation took days and Nights to finished suddenly it Fused itself Shut ten my last scream was heard then myself swore thine oaths but from te Bodysuit from as all of clotes forged three but suddenly The Song of Helios forced me to Snap my own eyes I did Crash them extremely wide open wearing Black wit cloaks Masters it's complete she Adapted listen I NOW TO BE wARY something sCAT RY I turn loose ghostly haunts BETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE I SCREAMED BEETLEJUICE! It's done Rise ye obey me your Queen of te dead has risen from THE ASHES We hear and oby my Lady my Mistress that tey wre Oour Cat rnivorous Selvs each camps ourselves nevr aged after resurrection became nomadic were forming a coven te hosts we blended then reached the Cullens sighted us as all of us I open my mouth screech a haunted wail the Seer sighted as all of Scars onto us and our skin was old now paler but we wre wit infant serpents wre alien but our Red eyes Study them ready tee two ONE ATTACK FORWARDS MY ARMY TO VICTORY! The guard sighted us attacking tem but had to stop us each ten RIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! By Felix of e Volturi killed us became eleven freed by each four became seventeen Destroyed! but they punished us but detain us/as all of tem my Change came too late I was not affected had powrs I entered a trane recalling by memory JUPITER I CALL TE FORCES OF NATURE TO VANQUISH THIS EVIL SUPREME THUNDER DRAGON CRASH! Blew up with tem but had te each both killed for having mutated creations my lightening bolt struck te scouts and witnesses with Didyme But lost our heads for as mutant children With out of te womb childrenbut ey forbidden us/tem to nt to mate with humans anymore were more than as all of them te Change was paing ful ten Alice teir seer she is Regenerating like a Borg ten it came too late myself felt a stil cold wind suddenly was not human nor god I was both with paler cold crystalized sin snapped my own eyes open Where am I you died but your katra returned to your corpses look my eyes tey are Red of the poison you are a Detity now with human traits with the blood of a Vampire sl ouch our throats are dried out help! Glover a Saytr with hooves and legs of a Goat could not see straight the yung Vulcan woman reported he looks like a Young Tellarite a what it is a Extraterrestrial species had heated tempers oh me and my big Tellarite mouth oh yeah Zeus turned me Forest Green over hre Pack I own you boys herself was Animal but primal wiggled her finger oh Momma Women I contacted my father telepathically gained mental telepathy my own eye color were far too golden darkest was Onyx looked like a Betazoid female knock it off she can't is sexual aroused but going to dance in torn clothes oh my god what a Sexy Orion woman CLANG! Ow Rachel that hurts Girls he is my mate Thlia what are you doing she is dancing whiech dance you chosen it's Exotica to arsuse yself I am flirty but my senses gone in seson I am a Orion animal woman I need a Servant Sir! she is Orion dancing from a movie Flashdance yup that's Alex Owens she is a dancer I followed her way of dance Momma mia he enjoyed very not so human women oh! his mate rolled her own eyes at her consort Strom her scent is into your nose WHAT?! he was very tall and Muscular tond and built oh god I'm dead we can't be killed who is that man he is huge ten rumors of us be undead unable to die or age at all.
This story is ridiculous and confusing as hell
ROSE212 chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
awesome story! but you haven't update in over two years why!? please update soon :)
Imtoolazytologin chapter 13 . 6/6/2014
Great story! I love your writing, and I hope you will put the next chapter up soon. Your reader,
Rikki
kadee son 12345 chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
Update soon please soon
MizzPurpleRox chapter 13 . 5/6/2013
OHMYGODS! Continue before I explode into tiny little bits!1
pixiiee chapter 13 . 3/22/2013
I can't wait for more. I wonder what happened to Alice's gift. Hmm, maybe the wolves have come or it could be someones power. Well, I can't wait to find out what had happened.

Pixie 3
pixiiee chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Well, I loved this chapter. I wonder why Bella and Annabeth need to do when they are in New York.

Pixie 33
My Identity Is Dragon chapter 13 . 2/12/2013
Oh you had to stop there!
Alice Gone Madd chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
Now im confused...wtf
Alice Gone Madd chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
wow didnt see that coming X)
Alice Gone Madd chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
good
luverofbooks621 chapter 13 . 11/14/2012
AspiringAuthor94 chapter 13 . 9/1/2012
I loved it keep up the great work!
WonderWomanXD chapter 13 . 8/21/2012
Really good! I also wondered why Alice hadn't been made to sit out but it makwles sense now. Update soon!