Reviews for Ore, Shoujo
Elizabeth chapter 12 . 11/19/2013
Beautifully written!:)just try to add a little romance in your den o stories.
Luki Dimension chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
'congratulations, we all thought you'd be dead by now!' party seemed a littleā€¦morbid.'

Words cannot express how much I LOVE that line..._
Kori chapter 12 . 2/8/2011
Very fun~! Nice use of all the characters. Everyone's mannerisms (especially the Decade casts') gets across really well.
Jensam chapter 12 . 10/7/2010
This story is just amazing. I don't think I can describe it in a way that does it proper justice. I was laughing hysterically though the entire thing, and I loved how you introduced Tsukasa and Daiki. Everyone's characterizations were spot on, and it was just so freaking FUNNY. (_) Your writing style, dialogue, everything is incredibly entertaining, and you incorporated just enough character development as well.

This was an amazing read. Thank you so much.
bloodstar chapter 12 . 3/20/2010
Oh lol! That was a great fic. Loved it!
Tezzino chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
aw, I LOVE Yuuto's reaction!

So far, I adore this fic3
Hotarukunn chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Eh? I actually agree a bit with Momo. Maybe it WAS mocking him XD (No, I doubt that.. 3) This story seems nice enough.. *goes to next chapter*
Knoll chapter 12 . 11/2/2009
This is the most amazing thing I have ever read. (_) Words fail to describe its awesomeness. It laughed so much, and it was sweet as well.

Thank you so much for this excellent read.
Anonymous chapter 12 . 10/18/2009
*polite golf clap* Very well done. You captured the voices of everyone perfectly, and the Decade-ex-machina was better executed than it had any right to be, right down to Kaito stealing Owner's spoons. Really, the only complaint I have is that Yuusuke didn't make an appearance.
sporkyforky chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
This was a very very brilliant story! I thought that it was as every bit as funny as the actual series. You're a wonderful writer :]

Ryoutaro wasn't hard to imagine as a girl because of his bit in Princess Princess D LOL
BleuFleur chapter 12 . 10/5/2009
I really thought this story was brilliant. I love the title, although at first it made me think that something was going to happen to turn Ryoutarou into a girl. I suppose he did in a way, but the mechanism that you used to do so was much better than I anticipated.

I love how you featured the whole Den-O cast in both worlds, and the differences (and similarities) were lots of fun to read through and had interesting explanations. Great infusion of humor into the story, much like the original series.

And I loved the cameos by the Decade characters, particularly Tsukasa's first appearance where he was dead-on in character. Thanks for sharing this story with us. I'd love to see what alternate takes or interpretations you might have on other series as well!
Toa Karou chapter 12 . 10/2/2009
Great story! I love how you worked Tsukasa into the plot D

-Toa-
ReadR chapter 12 . 9/30/2009
It's rare to see a non-OC fic in this KR fandom. This is good. I like the idea of female-verse of Den-O, and they stay in canon. I like it.;
snake screamer chapter 12 . 9/28/2009
interesting story you got here btw you may want to check out Kamen rider BLACK subs arre on you tube and possibly Kamen rider Amazon heres the data on both

After being kidnapped by the cult Gorgom on the night of their 19th birthday, stepbrothers Kotaro Minami and Nobuhiko Akizuki were submitted to a cyborg surgery with the purpose of becoming the candidates for the next Gorgom Creation King. Both of them are called Century Kings and are destined to best each other in a final battle - whoever wins will become the next Creation King. Kotaro escaped before getting brainwashed (which is the final step in the surgery), with help from his foster father, and turned against Gorgom. He soon finds out the horrific truth from his stepfather: Gorgom originally killed his true parents and, since both Kotaro and Nobuhiko were born on the day of a solar eclipse, referred as "Black Sun" and "Shadow Moon". Kotaro, taking on the name of Kamen Rider BLACK, was determined to rescue his stepbrother from Gorgom while protecting Japan. However, later in the series, Nobuhiko emerged as Shadow Moon to fight Kotaro with the survivor becoming the next Creation King.

now for Amazon- A plane crashes in the Amazon rainforest, leaving young Daisuke Yamamoto stranded without his parents. Soon adopted by an Incan tribe, Daisuke becomes a wild child, living off the land. However, Daisuke's idyllic existence is cut short when Gorgos, the Ten Faced Demon, massacres his village, slaughtering everyone except himself in search for the powerful "GiGi Armlet", which gives the bearer fantastic power. Elder Bago, last of the Incas, gives the GiGi Armlet to Daisuke for safekeeping while using his knowledge of Incan science and magic to perform a mystical "operation" on Daisuke, transforming him into the powerful "Kamen Rider Amazon" before he died. Arriving at Japan, Daisuke battles Geddon without full knowledge of their reason of pursing him. Befriending the nephew and niece of Professor Kousaka, Daisuke learns the nature of the GiGi Armlet as he defeats Geddon and then the Garanda Empire.

It was the shortest Kamen Rider series ever, lasting only 24 episodes

hope you enjoy either series.
ArtikGato chapter 12 . 9/28/2009
I have to say this was really well done! I wasn't sure what to expect when I saw the summary for the story, but I decided to give it a chance anyway because Kamen Rider fics are so rare to begin with, and now I'm really glad I did!

I love how you handled everybody's characterization, especially all the alternate versions from Ryoko's "girl-verse". And of course all the characters from Ryoutaro's "boy-verse" were really well-done too. I especially liked Naomi's "Do I have a girlfriend? Is Owner my girlfriend?" line.

You really kept the spirit of the series, too. There were some moments that were comedic and there were others that were really dramatic (namely when the Kais showed up).