Reviews for We'll Dance
Hell Hound chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Wowza, that was... That was deep. And dark. Deep and dark. And depressing. Especially since Jakotsu and Inuyasha are practically my most favorite anime pairing ever. About a quarter way through the story, I started to ketch on to what was going to happen, and I preyed. I preyed to every damn deity and god I don't believe in that there was going to be a happy ending. But no. That's not how this works. Well, I guess the silver lining is that their together...in hell, but together. I'll take it. If Kikyo can get away with it, then damn it, so can Jakotsu. This was beautifully written. I felt the angst all the way in my gut. It was wrenching and twisting like no one's business. I would absolutely adore you if you'd consider writing more InuJak fanfics. There aren't many of them, and that's truly a shame.
Anima chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
Whoa, this was unexpected. I loved it. A little unsettled, as this is one of my favorite pairings, but it definitely beats all the rape fics out there. This ship will never be blessed with fare weather.
CrazyYasha chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
oohoho. that was dark! but that was good! way creepy but great! totally fell for the characters. although he may have over reacted...
CrysStar chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Oh how terribly sad!

I love it XD

I love the suspense, especially. I made it a point not to look at who the second character would be and that made it even more fun!

I was thinking "Bankotsu?" But no, it couldnt be him, I figured, because he was tricking Jakotsu.

Naraku? Nope, not him either!

This is excellent. You are marvelously talented.

And this is so creepy, but this totally reminds me of one of MY stories! XD My Never Again...

It's like kismet or something! But in my story it's Jakotsu that gets cut up with a knife! I have him paired with Bankotsu in a high school setting and also... Bankotsu is on the football team! XD What are the chances?

I wonder if you'd like my work? I certainly love yours!
OpheliaIcarusArtemis chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
wow. that was AMAZING! do more stuff like that more often. I like it a lot. You don't have too, but please refrain from using the word fag, or anything like it.

I know it's your story but i find it a little offensive.
Enn Corre chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Damn tragic. I found it beautiful I loved every bit of it.

3Corre