Reviews for The Malfoy's Daughter
Come on, please update.
ANNALISA
emily chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Why would someone disown their own kin... I honestly can't even see a malfoy doing that, they take too much pride in their bloodlines- slytherine or not
violet chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
Please hurry to write more
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Great write more
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
I love this story soooo much. D
Miss Vampire90 chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
It's a very good story
RhiannaBlack84 chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
This is really good I love the plot. I really enjoy this story and I would love it even more if the chapters were longer.
Jessica chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
Hi me again another great story u really are good at this i'm impressed
Jessica chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Wow! That was kwl i reckon draco should of had a sister, i did this quiz on facebook and got violet so i've been trying to find stuff out about her even thought she doesn't actually excist so it has been hard and yes i think u should keep righting u hav a good imganation, but can i say that i think that she shoul be with George
ArtsyLilacWriter87 chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
Great story ! But I must say I just hate cliffhangers !

Please try to update soon !
Julia chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I love it Please write more
Minee nee chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
Hey, I know it must be mad, but please, could you tell me how to update a new chapter? Its because I have serious problems,because I cannot update another chapter...sorry...help me! your story is great you know. I think you'll be a very good writer!
finish-her chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
Great story! I always liked the idea of Draco having a sister that was good, who brings out a bit of his good side as well. And I love Fred and George! I can't wait to read more :)

BritanyJean
Superdani4Ever chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
I like this story,the plot is really good!

please,update soon!
FleurSuoh chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
your story is pretty interesting, can't wait for the next chapter.

btw: From your chapter 3 comment at the end about Kingdom Hearts: I play it too! Great game, beat KH2 easily but still haven't beat the first one, can't defeat Malifacent in her dragon form.

I'm looking forward to more of your story, and good luck with school.