Reviews for A Scandalous Life
fiona blanchard chapter 24 . 10/3/2012
you're ruining the books, lol
Johna Evans chapter 23 . 10/3/2012
this is downright stupid...it's just getting worse...
Guest chapter 16 . 10/3/2012
no offense...but this is getting REALLY boring...i'll read on to see if it gets better...but it's kind of getting stagnant.
BAHHHHHHHH chapter 10 . 10/3/2012
A LOT of grammatical errors...consider revising.
mahum chapter 29 . 12/16/2011
im happy its a happy ending..i was on the verge of bursting out in tears, but yayy..it's sad the stories over..i've been finishing alot of stories lately..but great job on this story..
Pieces Of My Heart chapter 29 . 12/16/2011
Yay! I'm so glad she woke up. That was a great way to end this story!
miss-reed-brennan chapter 29 . 12/15/2011
Nearly cried. Great ending.
Eliza chapter 28 . 12/4/2011
She should wake up at the end of the story, obviously... But I don't think you should of done such a big time skip. Going from like one day, to 3 years later is pretty drastic.
mahum chapter 28 . 12/4/2011
hey..i wouldn't have even known u updated if i hdn't received an email.i literally had to go back n read the last couple of chapters to know what was happening..anyways i thought this was the end of the fanfiction..well i guess reed lost a best friend..and dash lost his lover..if she does come out of coma it will be sad, cuz she missed out on soo much..i wanna cry for her..but then again its only fiction
mahum chapter 27 . 9/24/2011
agh i was waiting soo long for this..i had to go back n read a few chapters to remember wut was happening..anyways good job..A good story always has a twist so im thinking they're probably not goin to find noelle b/c if they did then well that's a happy ending and u said the story was goin to have a sad ending in the next few chapters..smart mehh...update soon..
s chapter 26 . 8/25/2011
please update soon
Mahum chapter 26 . 5/28/2011
I hate logging in! ok so that was fast u posted anothr one rlly quickly i nvr expected that but this chaptr was good josh comes back for reed3 the sad part is noelle:( " I will give a fair warning that this story won't be happy in the end." that line kinda gives it away.u said u were gonan finish the story in afew chapters n its not gonna be happy so ur prob gonna make noelle die

:( oh well i think the clue means that u kno how they have parties in the woods n she got raped int he woods. so ya maybe u shouldn't party so much ..in the woods! Yes I think reed and josh will work out HOPEFULLY. i hope they y but i rlly want josh to propose to reed. cuz like ive read 2 stories where josh proposes n then they just finish the story which makes me mad.i wanna kno wat happens in josh n reeds future! anywayz good job! n plz TRY to make a happy ending n well can u plz write atleast 4 more chapters?
Miss-Reed-Brennan chapter 26 . 5/28/2011
I love the chapter

Reed and Josh should work it out

I don't know what the clue means

And Noelle should get hurt, causing her to lose her memory, James convinces her Reed is trying to steal her and that James is a good guy, and then have her memory back and something else I don't know happen(:

UPDATE SOON!(:

xoxo-

Miss-Reed-Brennan
Miss-Reed-Brennan chapter 25 . 5/27/2011
on my phone, so I can't log in. ILY FPR UPDATING!(: keep up the good work with the stories!(:

xoxo-

Miss-Reed-Brennan
mahum chapter 25 . 5/27/2011
ok so i forgot to say this in my review earlier could u plz

do me a favour

i kno u want to end this story for watevr reason n i understand but could u plz make ATLEAST 5 more chaptrs n could u do something like could u right bout prom an dgrad and then reed goes with josh to Ny and then josh proposes to her or evn bttr reed gets pregnant and josh proposes to her n she says yes n then could u write a bit more aftr that bout maybe like 5 more chaptrs bout their marragige u could like make it that josh proposes n they get married a month or 2 ltr n ya n then skip a few months n then write bout reed giving birth n then their happy family? PLZ