Reviews for Catalyst
Tilly chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I love reading from Klaatu's POV. It's refreshing. I like your style of writing and creativity when dealing with Klaatu. Wonderful work.
addict04 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Okay, I know it's 2012 and all so I'm sorta...3,4 years too late to this fandom?

I just watched TDESS for the 2nd time today and decided to see if there were any fic floating around on the Internet. Wasn't expecting much, but then I found your stories and they are so freaking awesome- I just can't. Idk if you're planning on ever continuing this, but I just wanted to say that your writing is pretty much perfect. You've managed to capture Klaatu's voice completely and realistically, which I imagine must be extremely hard to do. All the little details about human movement and actions and klaatu's bursts of memory just kill me.

So if you ever decide to write for this fandom again, know that you'll make one reader insanely happy(:
xxChibiEchoInTheNightxx chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I love how you kept his personality the same as in the movie and unlike other The Day the earth stood still" fanfic, i don't find myself rolling my eyes at the characters dialog because it's believable which makes the characters believable which equals me loving your story and wanting more. I know that you have said that you probably wont finish this (an its been like 3 years maybe?)but please, for those of who are hooked, finish the last part! .
Freakinamask chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I like it. I like it a lot. You're the first person I've found with work in this fandom. Please keep going :D.
freebirdforever chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I saw your note that most people have abandoned this series, and so you probably won't continue, and I just want to say that you really can't do that.

I. Love. This. Series!

It's descriptions and dialogue, especially in Inertia...they're just awesome. I always come back to reread it, to be honest. Anyways, I just hope you do continue the story, but no pressure. I'll love the other two just the same :)
hiddenwriter691 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
amazing. fantastic story. bravo. you should continue if you feel the inspiration.
MetalicFang chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Please continue to write this story! I started searching for fanfics for this movie the day after I saw it in theaters, but at the time there weren't any. I just got back into it and am slightly addicted to your stories for it. I don't know how big the fan base is for TDTESS, but I promise to continue reading if you keep posting! .

Ginny chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Ah, that was wonderful. Rewatching the film got me diving for fic and yours really does hit the spot. :)
Cactus chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I like this piece and the prequel a lot. They're a bit hard to understand at parts, though. However, they are beautifully written and it was a pleasure to read them. By all means, please continue.
iLoveToSing chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I loved it, i can't wait for the 3rd one! :)
Nina chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I absolutely adore your way to write, and I'd love to read more. :)
Jamietehgreat chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Very well written! Not all of us are gone (from this fandom). Have you considered writting a longer story (several chapters)? I think you deffinatly have the potential to pull off something great :)
Odat chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Please put up the third piece! What you have is brilliant and I want to know what happens next. I just found this fandom and to be denied the third piece in one of the few series of it is rather upsetting honestly. Love the work, you write wonderfully, and your portrayal of the characters is superb!
Exoduster chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Lovely. I'm too tired to be constructive right now but I would love to see another part.
Trelunas chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Well I liked your story very much and would love if you would write a second part.