Reviews for Rejoice in Death
Christinalin chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I watched this movie and i can't get over it! I cried so hard at the end :( The song and the sitatuion was so sad :(. This movie is by far the best gay movie i've ever saw, and believe me i saw ALOT!

i liked your story to the movie too :). i searched for fanfik for the movie but all i found was yours, and i like it :). Good Job!

By the way, do you know more gay movies which are like "between love & goodbye" ? :)

i'm sorry for my bad english. i'm from germany. i hope you understand me :)
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Marcel felt emotions so strongly that I can imagine him doing this.
Asuka Tanku chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
... I think i prefer your end. When i was watching the movie and Marcel and Kyle slowly tearing appart, i was so sad... And then, the end, where Kyle die and Marcel will have so much problems with immigration...

Yeah, i prefer your end. An endpoint in this relationship torn between love and hate/goodbye... Now, they're, at least, are happy and together (i hope so).

And April/Cole can go die. Since the begining i knew she/he would break their couple but... Well, it was really too much. And now, they're dead. Aaaargh, so sad! TT

Thank you for this fanfic. It makes me feel better because now, i "know" they're happy (and i'm such a story for just a movie...).

Good CONTINUATION then!

Kiss

Asuka Tanku
lilbrighteyes chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Thank you thank you thank you! I could hear Marcel's voice...the ending was fantastically real. Very nice work. I could sense you really wanted to focus on Marcels emotions however, since you included sarah i would have liked to hear how she was not charged as well, one quick line or so would have tidied that part up. But again thank you! You really captured the emotion :)
mundaneboy chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I just saw the movie literally two seconds ago and I though "The writers don't know SHIT! I need to fanfic this" but somebody beat me to it. Didn't you wish April/Cole/whoever the fuck they were could have been the one to die. Left me sad, but your story really really made my day!
Snowbeardolphin chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I like how you wrote this short story.

Jen
LOved it chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
great... i just saw the movie two
MyOwnXTigerEyes chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I watched this movie not too long ago and was inexplicably sad when Kyle was hit by the car.

Your characterisation of Marcel shown so many emotions during this story but I could clearly see his devastation.

Thank you for taking the time on creating a fanfic in honour of "Between Love & Goodbye". I hope you continue in this fandom and help let the ship grow.

All my best.