Reviews for SINK OR SWIM
LaedieDuske chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
Aw, I wanna hear the rest of the story - you know, the part where Sam hunts down the idiot who pushed his big brother off a bridge and...well...you get the idea. LOL Again, nice work, enjoying your library.

LD
amyblair chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
Love the hand ghosting over the forehead.

And, of course, all the st-st-st-stuttering.
Mad Server chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
GAH.

It's good there was already a chapter two. This way I didn't have to beg.
bayre chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
Nice! Poor Dean.
bayre chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Br...good one
bhoney chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
Aw. Lovely. Especially the last line, very well said. Also-Dean was pushed? By who? Why? I want to know more, LOL!

Thanks for the lovely birthday gift, sweetie. It's going in my favorites! :)
bhoney chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Oh, great setup. Love that Dean showed up at the door like that. He must be in bad shape, not even able to use the key card to get in. Glad Sam's there to take care of him!
JackFan2 chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
aw... love shivering!Dean so very much. I really enjoyed this!
writergirl94 chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
aww poor dean

cold dean is soo vulnerable.

nice job on caring sam
DeansBabyBird chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
very nice image Ness thank you. bev x
SimplyOut chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
LOVES IT! Specially the ending :D
TheKritty chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
*squee* And there it is,you made me *squee* again...Seriously,this was SO damn cute!Short and litte - but so so so cute and you described it so well with your great writing style.I loved hurt!cold!hypothermic!almostill!Dean *lol* and Sammy-in-charge was amazing too!And there was some twisted supernatural-ish kinda humor...*sighs*

Very well done,very very well done!

Kritty

*squee*
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
yep! Definitely like this one. Dean seemed to be prone to trouble doesn't he? I really hope he was not doing it on purpose.

I could totally see the images here. Was thinking of Faith. Trembling Dean always get to me anytime. Good job!
Tribble Master chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
aw poor dean. ) i vow to find out who did this to dean..and...and...well avenge dean! eep! WRITE ON!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Did dean take a swim in LIQUID NITROGEN? or was he just trying to join the polar bear club? lol... silly dean. WRIE ON!