Reviews for SINK OR SWIM
masondixon chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
These drabbles are just too short for me. And when they are good like this it can even be a form of torture! Why I do it to myself- and read them anyway- I just don't know. I am just too addicted to hurt Dean...no matter how short the tale. Thank You.
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
Human or supernatural pushed him off the bridge. And if it was on the way back from getting food Dean will be mighty p*ssed if that ended up lost in the water!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Took a swim? Not willingly - and it sounds like he was banged up a bit too!
L5472 chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
Aww some brotherly love. Guess i'm glad he didn't just decide to take a dive into a pool LOL. We have some good reasoning here.. -laughs- Poor baby.
L5472 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
LMAO! Dear lord...Dean's an idiot. But our idiot.. -snorts-
buggyswifter chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
Nothing like a little frozen Dean to make me feel warm and cozy! Thanks for writing!
Nana56 chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
Aw. Dean's so cold! Awesome little brother's got everything handled, tho. Great fic, hon. :)
KatyMM chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
Aw - this was very sweet!
Noninone chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
Oh God Dean!

LOL

YohKo B.
Noninone chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
LMFAO!

YohKo B.
Miyo86 chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
Ah Vanessa :D I do always love your h/c, and this is no exception! Your st-st-stuttering Dean was very cute and made me just want to hug the poor cold Winchester. Nicely done!
sidjack chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
I cannot accept this fic...without more? How did this happen, will Dean get sicker? Can Sam find the Impala keys? Where are his boots?

Oh, this is good and too good for just two chapters.

(Calling bhoney to see if she will help me beg for more chapters.)

sid
LovinJackson chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
AW SO Good!

Tara x0x
Swellison chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
Hi Ness,

I love Dean's cold-induced stuttering. Who or what pushed him off the bridge, tho? He was on a food run, not a hunt, right? Good thing Sammy bundled him up, and the last line is understated comfort, aww.

Sue
Swellison chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Hi Ness,

Ohh, nice one, I'm shivering just picturing Dean standing outside in 30-degree weather. Like that Sam approached the unexpected knocker loaded for bear, too.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »