Reviews for Baby, it's cold outside
Soncnica chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I LOVE THE DESCRIPTIONS OF THE FOREST, THE NIGHT!

love how Dean kept calling out for Sam to check if his bro is still with him! aw

awesome!

hugs,

S.
Foreverwolf chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Love this and can't wait to see the longer Fic!
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
MORE! **makes grabby hands**

I want to know what's wrong with Dean... he's obviously hurt or sick or at least compromised in some way. Love Sam just giving him the verbal reports and making the lovely big, warm fire... then cajoling his brother to shut up and sleep while he shares body heat and keeps Dean on this side of the land of the living...
LamiaJade chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Okay, now I want more ... moRE ... MORE! *gives you my best puppy dog eyes*

I love the whole campfire-images and how you describe the atmosphere. And what's wrong with Dean? Plus cold, dark woods - GUH!

Can't wait for the longer version! ;)

Awesome work so far! *thumbs up*

*huggles you*

Mary
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Cool:-) Pun intended:-) Lovely Sam, caring Dean. And a fire... I'm a happy woman, sitting in the flickering flames, watching two brothers sleep...
Orange Autumn chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I loved this! Especially the calling back and forth when Sam was out of sight method! So adorable and heart-warming.
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
the rugged fire was awesome! Love the remark. And I just love the patient Sam arguing over overtired Dean. And hurry up with the longer piece because I'm so loving cold Dean and warm Sam *and the rugged fire too*

Excellent as always, no doubt about that.
nope nope not me chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
awh. so nice. I love it when deans got hypothermia, and just in general needs a hug. It makes me happy :3
bhoney chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Oh, there was just SO MUCH about this to love. Love the boys being out in the woods, love cold!Dean. Loved this: "Dean called out periodically, demanding a verbal report whenever Sam went out of eyeshot, not allowing him out of earshot." Such a Dean thing to do. And Sam keeping the fire in his periphery so it doesn't ruin his night vision is perfect-a great detail, showing how much training the boys have had. And of course, I loved Sam pulling Dean close, convincing him to sleep.

Thank you for the wonderful birthday gift. I'm favoriting this. And I can't WAIT for the longer piece, I'm SO there! :)
PADavis chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Ooh - something longer. Yay. And YAY. The verbal report eyeshot earshot was fantastic.

Phoebe
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I love the little parts of this, keeping the fire in his periphery, the fact that Dean calls for him, the branches, dark against the night sky.

Looking forward to the whole story!
Micaiah chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Nice one! Can't wait to read the longer piece.
Noninone chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
what do you mean for now?

YohKo B.
KatyMM chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Oh, that was just... superb! Absolutely loved it.

Huntery,professional, brotherly goodness - just what we need in these dark times!

Katy