Reviews for Baby, it's cold outside
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Nice but a snippet won't do! I want the rest...bev x
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I love Dean is just a little hurt - or sick, too cold, under a spell or whatever you've imagined - and that he stays awake, calling his brother. Also love that he's not good enough to stand on his feet. Dean leaning against a tree, a little bit hurt, while bright flames kept dancing before his eyes...Perfect image, perfect words.

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more. Thanks!
TheKritty chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Aw that was a cute one!You described the atmosphere really well and I had the picture right in front of my eyes!

I'm lookin' forward to this longer work of you!

Sue Pokorny chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
"Dean isn't hypothermic... but he's not so hot either." Seriously? I'll have to argue with that statement.

Looking forward to the longer story!

Mad Server chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Sweet sweet campfire action.

*swoops in with marshmallows*

I love Dean not letting Sam out of earshot, in a demanding sort of way, all tired and cold and cranky and possibly hurt if he's not getting up and just checking with his eyes where Sam is. Also love the steadfast, patient, convincing Sam. He's such a sweetheart.

Also? I'm reading this at the Mac store, where my computer's going in for (oh please oh please) repairs rather than a death pronouncement, and the screen is like... let me check the info... no it doesn't say... yeah uh... two feet by one? So huge. Huge! Your story looks so big and professional.

That's all.

Happy Mondaying!
Swellison chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
oohh, nice one, Enkidu. I like that, even confined to resting by the fire, Dean is still keeping an ear on his little brother. Does the long story have the same title? I'll have to keep my eye out for that one;-)

Tribble Master chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
tottaly stands on it's on. dean is so busy, even when hurt. lol. that's a sweet scene! WRITE ON!
buggyswifter chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Hm, definitely makes me anxious for the whole story. I'll be waiting patiently :) Thanks for writing!
InSecret chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
"Dean called out periodically, demanding a verbal report whenever Sam went out of eyeshot, not allowing him out of earshot."

Stop making me jealous of your wordstuff. It's bad for my complexion. *iz joking* It's all just so nice. *glomps you* Now. WHERE IS THE REST, HUH?
Nana56 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Beautifully done! Sammy's so sweet and caring, it's great to see that again.

Delicious, hon. :)
sergeantmicky chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Aw! Oh gosh I am so excited that this piece is going to be longer! Cause this bit is just too adorable as it is, and I totally loved it. :D The summary in itself is fantastic. Cold!Dean. Warm!Sam. YES! :D *Waits excitedly for more.* :D
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
You definitely write what you love Enkidu :D Wonderfully Steady Sam here helping Dean. This definitely works as a stand alone piece, though now I'm really intregued about what your longer story is going to be! Can't wait to see it!
sidjack chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Love it. Darkness, the boys camping, (so good cause they hate it) Dean calling out to Sam, Sam being so helpful with the fire and pulling Dean close.

I cannot wait for more ,please write faster on your longer story.

mysticsilver86 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I love how, despite not feeling his best, Dean never relinquishes his big brother duties when Sam is around. Awesome snippet
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I LOVE the imagery here - we need to see that closeness again so much.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »