Reviews for Shattered Light
squirtlepokemon215 chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
Awesome! Now please please please update!
couriosity chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
good story. the only thing is, is that you should use more names. It was a tad confusing trying to keep everyone straight. But other than that your story is excellent.
EL0NI chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
Oh, I like where this is going. Even though the plot is still kind of obscure those bits of information seem to form a really interesting plot.

Can't wait for more.:)
Fostersb chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
Very interesting again. I think that for Neliel's character you want to keep her pretty cool, somewhat serious and intellectual, but also show that she has a caring side because she does. I hope that in the next chapter we get more about what Neliel thinks of Grimmjow and also a clearer picture of what they are charged with doing. Can't wait to see more.
codegal chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Interesting. Would love to see the next chapter. : D
xLonely Soldierx chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
This is shaping up to be an awesome story. Update soon plz!

xLSx

P.S. Grimmjow rox!
yume girl 91 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Looks good. ;)
Hasu Kurenai chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Really gripping intro! I can't wait to read the rest!

I love Grimmjow and Nel so it's nice to find a story about them (even if he hasn't made an entrance yet _)

Update soon please!
CS chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
nice first chapter! very interesting...can't wait for the next..update soon:)
Fostersb chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Very intriguing chapter, I cannot wait to see what the secret and mission are and to see the initial meeting. I am sure it will go really well knowing Grimmjow's usual attitude (dripping with sarcasm).
EL0NI chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
My God, this was fantastic! I love your style and the mysterious setting. So glad to read a GrimmNel fic like this.

Please update soon, I can't wait to read the rest.8)