Reviews for Clementines
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 45 . 9/29/2013
What a wonderful ending to a great story.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 44 . 9/29/2013
Wonderful. Just wonderful. Sad the story is almost over save for the epilogue. I hope you will write more Bella/Carlisle stories in the near future. You're an amazing writer which makes it an awesome experience when reading your story. Anyway, looking forward to the epilogue.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 43 . 9/29/2013
Well, there is another great chapter done. I can't believe this story is almost finished. I'm quite sad. You did an awesome job on this tale of yours. I hope you will write more Bella/Carlisle fics soon.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 42 . 9/28/2013
More, please, more.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 41 . 9/28/2013
Oh, so that's what really happened in Angela's life. Not only did she have to deal with the death of her cousin but the loss of her baby's life. Poor Angela. Glad Bella and Angela talked and made up. Hope Ben take the news fairly well. It wouldn't do for him to blame Angela just when she's on the road to healing.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 40 . 9/27/2013
More, please, more. Can't wait to see how the trip to Forks will turn out.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 39 . 9/27/2013
Awesome chapter.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 38 . 9/26/2013
I was right, it was Angela. Of course, it should be obvious. I mean, Angela has been the only one to make threats against Bella. To my knowledge, Edward has done that. So now I'm wondering what Bella is going to do? Will she go to confront Angela in Forks? Or will she call up her parents to talk and convince Angela to change her mind? Either way, I'm looking forward to finding out.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 37 . 9/26/2013
I had a feeling Edward wasn't the one to complain. Sure, he wants Bella back and probably would do most of anything to achieve that goal, but I have a feeling he would not sink that low as to hurt her (physically, mentally, emotionally, or sexually) just to get her back with him.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 36 . 9/25/2013
Awesome chapter. I'm positive everything will turn out right for Carlisle and Bella. After all, they need their happy ever after. Of course, I know that doesn't happen most of the time, but still...
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 35 . 9/25/2013
More drama. Looking forward to it. More, please, more.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 34 . 9/25/2013
I agree with Bella, that was probably the best math lesson I have ever seen or read in this case. Great job.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 33 . 9/25/2013
What exactly does M.O stand for? I was quite confusing about that part.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 32 . 9/23/2013
Awesome chapter. Edward must be calling about Angela. She must have been release from the hospital finally.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 31 . 9/23/2013