Reviews for Clementines
theladyofthelost chapter 28 . 6/9/2016
300 year old British man with a Daddy complex? LOL. Oh my goodness. I'm crying tears of laughter right now. Hahaha.
khadijah chapter 45 . 4/19/2016
I liked it
audiblyausten chapter 45 . 9/29/2015
I love this story! I'm pretty new to the idea of Bella and Carlisle as a couple, and this fic made me fall for them even more. I loved the way you wrote these characters. The very, very subtle transformation of Bella from a lost, sexually-driven girl to a mature, confident, loving lady was such a pleasure to read about. I loved Carlisle very much. His appreciation for fine things was equal with his cheeky silliness, and I just loved it. Thanks for writing this fic!
Nelsanna chapter 45 . 3/25/2015
This story was absolutely PERFECT! well done :D
Inlovewithjazz chapter 45 . 1/16/2015
Loved this story! Really enjoyed all of it! LOVED your Carlisle! Thanks for sharing it with us!
PetyrAndSansa chapter 45 . 8/17/2014
I loved this story and now I want a shirt that says, "'Holy shit.' 'Excuse me?'" with a little clementine on it. )
Charlie0925 chapter 45 . 7/26/2014
I am so IN LOVE WITH THIS FIC! Truly lovely writing hon! ;o)
avonluxfeu chapter 45 . 6/9/2014
I haven't read a well written fic in a while, and yours is just truly great!
This has to be my most favorite Bella/Carlisle pairing fic I have read to this day.

I can't wait to see what other stories that you can make with Bella/Carlisle pairing.

Total love
-AVLX
tonijo chapter 45 . 6/3/2014
I just wanted to say that Iove this fic
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 45 . 9/29/2013
What a wonderful ending to a great story.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 44 . 9/29/2013
Wonderful. Just wonderful. Sad the story is almost over save for the epilogue. I hope you will write more Bella/Carlisle stories in the near future. You're an amazing writer which makes it an awesome experience when reading your story. Anyway, looking forward to the epilogue.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 43 . 9/29/2013
Well, there is another great chapter done. I can't believe this story is almost finished. I'm quite sad. You did an awesome job on this tale of yours. I hope you will write more Bella/Carlisle fics soon.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 42 . 9/28/2013
More, please, more.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 41 . 9/28/2013
Oh, so that's what really happened in Angela's life. Not only did she have to deal with the death of her cousin but the loss of her baby's life. Poor Angela. Glad Bella and Angela talked and made up. Hope Ben take the news fairly well. It wouldn't do for him to blame Angela just when she's on the road to healing.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 40 . 9/27/2013
More, please, more. Can't wait to see how the trip to Forks will turn out.
1,136 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »