Reviews for Bodyguard of Lies
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
This was precious! Loved it. - Super cute idea for a story.- Damn, I wish Jasper was MY bodyguard... yikes. :)

I laughed, of course, at the little digs about Edward not being a mind reader & Alice not being able to see the future. :) .. cute.

Anyway, the whole thing was just a fun idea, & it was written so well I could literally see it all play out.
- Great job! :)
Eli42 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
So Cute!
Marauders punk chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
i like it!
Sarah v chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Loved this, I would want a sequel! This was lovely!
sahlamari chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This was a lovely story and very well written story! I love this couple, and enjoy very much your stories about them. I prefer them being vampires, but AH worked very nicely here as well! Thank you for sharing!
ajhalecullen chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
WOW! That was amazing! I completely loved it 3

Fantastic job! :D
jfang465 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
luv the one shot!
Youdon'tfoolme chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Really good, such an interesting idea. I would love to read more! Well written and it's about my favourite pairing, yay.
DeadyBear chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Loved the Story :) It's Pure Funny :D
Calliope Butterfly chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Hi !

I just wanted to say to you that I really love your stories ! I'm french, so I red the translation of "You kept me waiting", and it was so good that I decided to read one of your story in english, even if it is longer for me; This one shot is so perfect ! Especially the moment, at the end, when she is watching the picture, and he arrive. I was smiling in my head.

Hope I didn't make too much faults in my review ...

Continue to write, you are really talented !

Bye !
angeliena chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Oh so sweet!
Mitchi213 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
OMG.

That was one of the best Oneshots I've ever read.

Seriously.

My heart beated so fast, it was great.

Wish you would post a second chapter of how her dad is reacting and how they continue.

Please?

Greetings from Germany!
darkredmacabre chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
i like it, its sweet, i like your story, it flowed nicely. good job, i bet you get that all too much though, i like your story,

nice job, please keep writing, id like it and i bet that hundreds of other people would too...
ChefJayla chapter 1 . 2/21/2010