Reviews for Bodyguard of Lies
crystal464 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
awsome piece of course i love your work and this so reminds me of skater boy by avril laverigine which is such an awsome song that i havent heard in years
VoldieBeth chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Awesome one-shot! Will you please write more? I loved all of the characters and Alice and Edward's little hints of mind reading and future telling. And of course the Alice/Jasper fluff was awesome! So, will there be more!
siruisblack18 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
LOVE THIS! :)
jess.not.ie chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
That was fantastic, I love the way you showed that Alice can love fashion yet there can still be more to her then that, shes not just this bouncy pixie.

Beautiful one-shot.

-j
Fanofall2011 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Great job!, loved it.
deltagirl74 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I soo wish this story was more than one chapter. I loved it.
Auphora66 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
This one-shot was so cute! -But more than that, it was realistic. It wasn't ridiculously fluffy or depressingly angst-y and to top it off it had some funny lines that made me smile.

Unsurprisingly, you did a great job! :)

Wishing you the best,

-Auphora66
Lynne25 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
can't wait for more.
kyrandiana chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Ha great story
Tashiipear chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I love it!

I don't usually get into these sorts of stories (the whole bodyguard/corporation thing) but I enjoyed it a lot. Especially the mindreading comment from Edward. LOLz.
WildcatLizzie83 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
N'aww! I loved this. I adore Jasper and Alice and there's not nearly enough fic centered on the two of them. Nice job! :)
paper.creations chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Awe, that was redicously adorable. That Jasper was probably one of my favorites :)

I really, really liked it. The fact that he stayed for her, and kept a picture of her... -sighs- so cute.

-Maggie
Letholog1ca chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Its up!

Can I just say that Jasper as a bodyguard is just yummy? I told you all this already, but I love Edward, I love the funny little comments Alice makes when it gets too serious. The mind ready and seeing the future jokes and just about everything (lol), but I love Jasper the most, and his sexyfull tattoos.

Wrap him up I'll take him to go.

Aw Mandi I love this story! It makes me all tingly inside with warmth and love.
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4