Reviews for Touch and Go
Charitable Millionaire chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
I absolutely love and adore this story, it's one of the sweetest things I've ever read and I don't read dramione everyday but you had me shipping them so hard by the the end of the first paragraph. This was an absolute joy to read and I treasured each funny moment and line. Thank you so much for writing this :) :) :) It is one of my fav stories that I've read of the many hundreds on this website, this is one of my absolute favs and just so good.
xo
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
sounds like the most unhealthy relationship there is wtf
SophiaWatson chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
hello riptey
i'm Sophia. a fan of D/Hr
i love "Touch and Go", i want to share it with other chinese D/Hr fans.
it would be my honor to translate this lovely story into i get your permission?
best wishes to you
Ellae chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Hermione is so charmingly all of our worst fears and nerves in relationships
Don't Trust The Silver Eyes chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
As much as I love when Draco is emotionally hurt, Hermione really pissed me off. it just felt like she didn't love him like he loved her :( but other than that I did love your ideas and your writing:) it was enjoyable all the way through
Shamelessly Radiant chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Awesome and funny :)
P.Mellark chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
this is so totally them. great work! :)
Mel88 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
D'awwww, this was exactly what I needed this morning. Dramione coffee for the overworked soul. I really love your style, and how you told us so much about Draco and Hermione as characters without a single line of real dialogue. I so totally felt and understood their arguments in each section, moving right with them from anger and doubt to forehead-smacking realization and the quiet abandonment of pride. I do have to admit that Hermione's waffling, of her searching for ways that they wouldn't work, was infuriating, but that's just her, isn't it? Slightly insecure and completely caught up in her own head. And Harry was right about her being egotistical!
Wonderful work! Thank you for sharing it!
golojolo chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Great fic I couldn't stop laughing when Harry said she and Draco were perfect for each other because most people would be worried about their children's happiness but she was arrogant enough to think that their children would be so amazing that they would take over the world lol
HawthorneScarlet chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
omg this needs more reviews! this was so cute! :))
HawaiianCaffeine chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
LOVE. :)
Twilighternproud chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Hahhaha amaazing !
marmia days chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Omg Hermione's completely analysis but in a funny way unless you're draco then it's a crazy way
MissGumiho chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I loved the #6. It was very true about the couple and made me laugh so hard. I liked the idea you had for the story.
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Wow. This really made me smile. It was really well written in a totally unpretentious way. I loved the line where Hermione thinks about the third-world children. I also loved the line where Draco offered to sever his arm. I loved a lot of things about this story.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »