Reviews for Touch and Go
Kathy376fun chapter 1 . 1/6
Awesome and funny :)
P.Mellark chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
this is so totally them. great work! :)
Mel88 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
D'awwww, this was exactly what I needed this morning. Dramione coffee for the overworked soul. I really love your style, and how you told us so much about Draco and Hermione as characters without a single line of real dialogue. I so totally felt and understood their arguments in each section, moving right with them from anger and doubt to forehead-smacking realization and the quiet abandonment of pride. I do have to admit that Hermione's waffling, of her searching for ways that they wouldn't work, was infuriating, but that's just her, isn't it? Slightly insecure and completely caught up in her own head. And Harry was right about her being egotistical!
Wonderful work! Thank you for sharing it!
golojolo chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Great fic I couldn't stop laughing when Harry said she and Draco were perfect for each other because most people would be worried about their children's happiness but she was arrogant enough to think that their children would be so amazing that they would take over the world lol
HawthornScarlet chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
omg this needs more reviews! this was so cute! :))
HawaiianCaffeine chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
LOVE. :)
Twilighternproud chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Hahhaha amaazing !
marmia days chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Omg Hermione's completely analysis but in a funny way unless you're draco then it's a crazy way
MissGumiho chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I loved the #6. It was very true about the couple and made me laugh so hard. I liked the idea you had for the story.
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Wow. This really made me smile. It was really well written in a totally unpretentious way. I loved the line where Hermione thinks about the third-world children. I also loved the line where Draco offered to sever his arm. I loved a lot of things about this story.
closetbookworm chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I found this incredibly so in-character, in a way, especially the break-up number 6. It's just- you can imagine this really happening, you know? Hermione worrying over their kids and all that, and Harry saying they were the most egotistical couple he knew.

Though for the most part, for me Hermione seemed a bit over dramatic. I mean, finding all those situations so that they can breakup is pretty amazing. But I guess that's women for you. Haha.

The scene where Hermione was the one who returned back to Draco was beautiful, too. Loved the story and the whole gist of it. Favorited. :)
dmlainey chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I loved all of them, most especially #7. I love how Draco and Hermione as so in-character in these. :)
plainjane00 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
i liked how you provided a deeper look into their characters and their relationship. a lot of people would think that just because Draco loves Hermione, he'd be this totally new person. it's nice to see he hasn't lost his Slytherin touch. :)

i especially liked the part where Hermione had the dream about their offspring turning out to be the next Voldemort. heehee. hey, they do have amazing genes combined, nothing is impossible.

all in all, a great story. thank you for sharing. :)
cheese chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Hermione was such a bitch in this one :P
NobodySpecial chapter 1 . 12/25/2010