Reviews for Hope Will Bring Us Home
twilight1alice chapter 27 . 10/10/2023
I wish you would another installment, I can tell there is more to the story. You are a great writer
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 27 . 12/8/2022
Wow wow wow this series was incredible! I saw it recommended on Facebook and have been hooked from the beginning. About to read the outtakes but had to leave you a review.
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 8/19/2021
Awesome start
Lovely Black Butterfly chapter 26 . 1/12/2021
Okay,, I take offense to the miniature doberman. lol lol they are not miniature Doberman. The miniature Pinscher is a breed themselves and is actually a breed older than the doberman. my Sassy has owned me as her human for 12 years because you don't own a Min Pin, they own you lol lol So Emmett better watch it
catonmic33 chapter 27 . 8/15/2020
That was an awesome reading! thank you so much :)
Elisabeth123 chapter 11 . 2/14/2020
So Claudia kisses Jasper and Edward knows. It NOBODY Tells Bella - yeah right!
Amineh1825 chapter 27 . 1/9/2019
All of these stories have had me intrigued since the beginning. I wish you were continuing them!
bgunter chapter 27 . 11/7/2018
These stories are fucking great have you thought about writing more?
Gabzi-Wabzi chapter 9 . 8/7/2018
I'm so sorry to say this but I actually effing hate your Bella. your writing is great, your other characters are awesome and the plot is just... no words! There's only one small kink in the whole thing.. The Bella you've developed is a weak, whiney, needy, dishonest, cheating, irritating character. I tried so hard to properly enjoy your fanfics (and I will finish this one too) but I actually needed to just blow off some steam that's been steadily building since the first in the trilogy.

Again, I'm sorry for my outburst, everything else is really good and you really did a fantastic job with the plot, it's super interesting. if you're still writing Twilight fanfics, please consider reconsidering the way you portray the lead female character if this is the typical way you write her..
sc4536 chapter 27 . 7/3/2018
This whole series is amazing! It’s kept me hooked from start to finish and I’ve barely been able to put my phone down in desperation to finish them! I love how you ended it, all 3 in the same place seems absolutely fitting.
Supergirl503675 chapter 8 . 5/15/2018
I've never hated Bella till NOW!
Dreamcreaters chapter 27 . 3/18/2018
Thank you for an amazing triologi, I enjoyed every piece of the story.
FeyraWildfire chapter 27 . 2/14/2018
I love this series
Guest chapter 27 . 2/3/2018
I read fate, love and hope in only two weeks, I love this history Thanks for writting
Lostred Rose J chapter 27 . 12/12/2017
Awww! Now I want to know if she’s willing to accept her place lol!
Thanks for writing this beauty!
1,833 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »