Reviews for Tuesday Night Poker
flutterfli chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Recently discovered slash and found this little story. Love that everyone experienced one of their fantasies, and took along on the journey. ;) Thnanks for sharing.
Malice Slashlover chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Oh wow, I read this story ages ago and I can't believe it I mustn't have left a review if it's letting me leave one now. Anyway, I loved it then and I love it now. So much so that I was chatting to a fellow slashy friend and it came up in conversation so I had to look it up and read it again So here I am, not making much sense.

Seriously, great plot, great writing and a great slashy lemon that I find hard to forget. Loved it!
HollBeth chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Hot, hot, hot!

That was exhilerating and also wonderfully funny! I cracked up several times, but I especially loved Emmett's "Vegas" signs!
sue273 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Wow!...a fun and hot threesome...great job.

Loved the dares...well the last one especially.

Sweet moment near the end with E and J in bed and their declarations to each other.

Thanks for writing.

Sue xx
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Fucking hot as hell! Loved the whole thing!
GLee68 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
amazingly done... very hawt but also respectful of the characters!
KM525 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This was fucking awesome! I am a slash h00r myself. Jasper & Edward are my favorite couple.
Raven's twimom chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
This was your first slash fic? WELL DONE! My kind of PWP! LOL! Edward and Jasper are my fav. with a side of Emmett or Jacob and I'm in heaven. Thanks for sharing.
mikkimousie chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
lol that was funny! i loved it! i loved the vegas part!
maryhell chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Just found this while scanning AydenMorgens favorites. OMG I can see why it's there. It's now in my favorites too. THE BEST 1 chapter all boy get together I have read. gotta love these boys. Gonna check out your favs too now.
REMEMBERMRSLCULLEN4EVER chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
EDWARD, JASPER, AND EMMETT...SO F**KING HOT TOGETHER! I HAD TO READ THIS TWICE TO MAKE SURE I DIDN'T MISS ANYTHING! I LOVED THEIR POKER NIGHT...

GREAT JOB,

LCULLEN
TruceOver chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Unf. That was hot. There needs to be more Em/Ed/J out there. I love that Edward was the one to set it all up and make it happen. Great O/S. Thanks.
KellanCougar chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I've read this repeatedly on Twilighted and I still come back for more! Hands down, the hottest thing I have EVER read and may never be beaten, no matter how much slash I read! :)
warmfuzzy1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Gulp. I just popped my slash cherry. Hot. And sweet. And funny. But mostly, HOT. Who knew?
edwards-girl-4-ever chapter 1 . 12/18/2010