Reviews for Tuesday Night Poker
jennyap chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
very funny & VERY sexy!
SierraStillLife chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
ok first off...WOW! that was awesome. now down to business. i have read one of your other stories and appreciate your unique style of writing. and this story was just absolutely amazing. i liked how you made a twist to it and a far leap from s.m. original version of twilight. it had great flavor and charm that anyone can see...or read i guess is the better word. now i have a slight idea which might sound strange. i know you have put this story down as completed and only a one-shot but i think it has the potential to carry on as a series of one shots. but i think to do so you must add other people into the mix. say...rosealie, bella, and alice maybe. now i must assure you that i am not a lesbian or bisexual but i say this because i know there are many out there that are and would appreciate it. and even if you disregard this review and don't do any such thing even resembling my idea i think that you are a very good author and am happy to have read about your future success as a published autor. highest regards-hapypnda333-sayomi-kiss of death-sierra-bye
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Lol, clairdelune reced this story to me. I really enjoyed it, which is unusal for me & a threesome story. I love monogamous characters. I think this worked so well because all 3 were happy for it to happen, it was more about pleasure than intimacy so there was no emotional baggage to deal with after & the BEST THING...*grin* - NO ONE was hurt (emotionally I mean)

The lemon was deliciously hot, & I love how Edward orchastrated it so Jasper would have his fantacy fulfilled, a clever boy that one, very clever.

I liked the subtle referances to the mind reading & empathic skills.

And I LOVED that Jasper reassurredEdward that HE was the one Jasper loved.

Lovely story hon!
dear.cherie chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Woots! That was hot as hell!

Loved it.
Jlynne33 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Holy! That was hot! *fanning myself*
Kaline chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
this story is f*ing good, although the boys without the girls...
twimama77 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
so very cool
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
wow this was amazing! lol

loved it!
Nevea6 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Holy crap that was the hottest slash ever! Great job
Elmo-the-monster chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
this is deffinatly one of my favorites. i love jasper and edward as a couple and emmet being thrown in there was deffinatly an added bonus. fantastic!
InYourHeadmmmm chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
This story was so HAWT! When Emmett put his hand over Edward's, it was the cherry on a delicious tantalizing sexy sundae. You are so amazing Laura. You are a writer extraordinaire. Keep on writing and pleasing us.
featherme chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I love me some Edward and Jasper sexin', but this is the first slash I've ever read with Emmett involved.

In Emmett's own words, “What’s not to like?” Yummy. Yummy. Yummy!

Thanks for writing!
ChefJayla chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
this was the first slash i ever read (a few months ago).. just wanted to say, bravo. now i'm a slash addict.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas..LOL! So loved this...
fandomscollide chapter 1 . 1/12/2010