Reviews for Out Cold
Tribble Master chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
way to pull the dad card, sam. *rolls eyes*

but if it works, and lets me have dean...then i forgive him...

*bites nails nervously* what's next?

Tribble Master chapter 1 . 9/28/2009

*clutches at heart strings*

so! oh noes!

that's an amazing drabble, truly just grabs at the reader. i am stunned.

chap 1 and i already know this will be a favorite.
Swellison chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
Oh, quick thinking Sam, love that he just willed heat into his brother and it worked, eventually. Great ending, wonder how much Dean will remember of this?

Swellison chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
Oh, this is wrenching for Sam. Poor befuddled Dean, too. Sam hurts Dean with words and actions in this little drabble, for Dean's own good.

Swellison chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Wow, way to hook me into this drabble, Dean so out of it he's not bitching about Sam's driving the Impala on icy roads. And then he's babbling about Mom and coming home, ack! Really glad there's more to this, clicking now...

Meggin Lane chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
Oh, that was chilling for me to read.

Part of me wanted let him take the outstretched hand of his smiling mom and let him bask forever in the warmth of her heavenly smile and finely get the rest and peace he deserves and the rest of me was too busy being selfish and needy to keep him here and like Sam tell him anything to get him to stay, here, and not leave, Coz a world with out him in it... that would be unthinkable.

Got a lot of emotion stirred out of just a few words-great job!
PADavis chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
Isn't hypothermia a wonderful thing. Loved the drabbles.

PADavis chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
Dad doesn't want you to go - brilliant. Crafty and subtle and panicked Sam.

PADavis chapter 1 . 9/27/2009

Miyo86 chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
"The wind howled around the barn like a live thing"- Adored that line! This was excellent. I loved Sam's desperation, and the entire situation in the barn. Amazing collection here :D
Miyo86 chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
Well, it sucks for Sam, but what else could he do in that situation? He had to keep Dean safe! Im glad he did!
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Aw! Now that brings a tear : ( Poor Dean wanting his mom so bad, and Poor Sam having to hear Dean that close to the edge! *hurries on to part 2*
Nana56 chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
You had me worried there for a bit! Sheesh! Sam must have been terrified. Poor guy had to knock his brother unconscious! Gotta do what you gotta do, tho.

Great job. Kept the angst level nice and high. :)
buggyswifter chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
Great story. So short but very powerful. Broke my heart!
Noninone chapter 3 . 9/27/2009