Reviews for Second Chances: A vampire Academy story
Clarissa Weston chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
ENDS UP NON CANNON, JUST FYI FOR THOSE THAT CHECK REVIEWS BEFORE READING
Guest chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
Please Please continue on with the Steffan story, I fell in love with it :)
lalaloo chapter 11 . 5/6/2012
i cry. :'(

beautiful story.

absolutely amazing.
Rose-Phoenix0 chapter 6 . 4/28/2011
Oh, come on! I wanted to see who helped Rose make those kids! Is it Dimitri?
xXJustSomeRandomKidXx chapter 11 . 2/15/2011
You HAVE to do a sequel continuing the end cuz it was AMAZING! And although I can imagine a few things that would happen, I would prefer it if you didn't have an open ending ;) Especially with what looks like a VERY promising Adrian and Rose story :)
annodomini5070 chapter 11 . 1/27/2011
great idea to combine these plots! i liked steffen
dimika4me chapter 8 . 11/6/2010
ok so you killed dimitri but you made a very interesting story so i just think that you sould stop with the one shots or even memories and just mak n actual sory out of this wonderful creation of yours!
Immortal Lost Angels chapter 7 . 10/27/2010
OMG this is my favorite chapter you need to write it as it's own story. Seriously I want to know what happens next.
anitabelikov chapter 11 . 9/19/2010
so i read this whole thing. kept me up all day so that she could have a happy ending with adrian. nice real nice
maddie3Christian chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I loved this story it was so good! I really want you to write a story about christian and rose! like in this story how the became to be. without lissa and everything! it would be super cool if you can do that it would be great but if not then thanks anyway. I have read almost everyone of your stories and i love them all. thanks for everything!

I LOVE YOUR WRITING!
Black Iris 95 chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
NNNOOOOOO i cant believe it ended like this

I WANTED TO SEE DIMITRI WITH ROSE 4 EVER NOT AS STRIGOI! PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL SOON

BlackIris9
vamplitlvr chapter 11 . 7/18/2010
I can't believe I hadn't read this one. I thought I had read all of your VA fanfics. This was amazing. I certainly do not want to derail you from your current story which you know I love but I would not mind seeing Steffan and Rose in the future. I'm just saying...
LittleDimka chapter 10 . 7/10/2010
this story is so good.

i like it coz i haven't read anything like this b4

again please write more on stefan and rose!1
LittleDimka chapter 11 . 7/10/2010
that was awesome!

i loved every bit! i my favourite was stefan and rose! please do a sequel on them. it was so cute.
Jodie Antonia chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
Wow That was so sweet :) She ended up with Adrian or is there another change in the road? Haha really cool. Favrated! ?I think you should make a sequel. I'd defently read it! x