Reviews for BLEACH Weekly Tabloid
Oh no no no, Kiba wolf!
This simply cannot do!
For you have forgotten !

Grimmjow - ?
Ichigo - What the *** are you talking about?
Japan! - Oh nothing! *Shoves Ichigo into Grimmjow*
Ichigo & Grimmjow - *kiss*
- *Suddenly appears* GAAAYYY!
Toshiro - ... I would ask what's happening, but I'd rather not get involved.

That, young grasshopper is how you include internet videos! But seriously, I love this whole story! Too funny! Good job!
Tsuki No Uragawa chapter 28 . 9/11/2013
Took me a few weeks at work reading the amusing fun you've got going on with this. I'd like to make a request for Izuru! Because he deserves a whole day of "happy" set forth by such a prominent rag!
bleachigo chapter 28 . 8/18/2013
Wow, your critique of Rukia and Orihime is dead on! At least up to the part of the anime you are up to, anyway. Love the cameos by Roy Mustang, lol!
bleachigo chapter 27 . 8/18/2013
Hey, I've missed your updates! As usual, the random madness gets everyone into loads of trouble.
ArrancarRayflo chapter 28 . 8/16/2013
An awesome chapter. Hmm, maybe I should try Orihime's cooking too. Nah. The laws of Shounen, priceless, though I can dig Inoue and Rukia:D. Anyway hurray for Captain Komamura and don't worry, Byakuya denies me too. The chapter was wonderful and I can't wait for the next. Thank you:D.:)
ArrancarRayflo chapter 27 . 8/16/2013
Wonderful, really wonderful:D. I don't really know who I think got it worse; the guy who is about to be eaten by an anime family or the one who has to be your mascot. Probably the latter. The chapter was really great:D.:)
The Layman chapter 28 . 8/16/2013
KM: I'm leaving now.

Probably the only smart thing anyone does in this darn magazine. Probably the only smart character too...aside from Byakuya. (But that's only when he's not out trying to kill the squirrel.)

Althogh, this "Rule Book of Shonen" certainly explains a lot of things about Chizuru. ...guess who suddenly needs their own issue!

But seriously, catch up on a Cold Fuzz when you get the chance. It's nearly quadrupled in size since last you read, so there's probably a ton more stuff you can steal- I mean, I'm sure it will give you many new ideas for the Tabloid. Yeah. That.
Appointment chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
HOLY FRICK. TOSEN.
The Layman chapter 27 . 8/15/2013
FINALLY! It's been over two freaking years since your last issue, da heck have you been?

Also, moo. [Translation: and you still have a ton of caching up to do on Cold Fuzz! I even wrote another Everyman chapter!]
Alex McM chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
Oh I can't catch my breath. Too much laughter and yet still not enough. I suppose without a gigai it's a substitute comfort food...Though you can't eat laughter, but you can bite your tongue when you laugh. Do you know how much that hurts? I do because it just [censor] happened!

I think this chapter raised Chojiro in my own personal Bleach popularity poll.

I haven't been this addicted to crack since that time the guy in a dark alley invited me to partake in his 'special of the day' and took out some weirdly shaped thing out of his pocket and...Yeah I think it was an Iphone and he loaded up the first chapter of your story. Then we did cocaine!
Alex McM chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
"BWT: Best issue ever"

Damn right! Oh my God it's a crime that I've left this story for so long. Go ahead and lock me up. Actually screw that, fanfiction is hard to come by in a federal prison so I would only be compounding the felony by rotting in jail. See the justice system doesn't work!

Oh shit now I'm going off-topic! Where was I?

Oh that's right, I'm at home! Sitting on the floor because somewhere along the way of laughing until it hurt to breathe the concept of balance decided to abandon me and I fell off my chair. Honestly it's been so long since I've laughed that hard at a story. Words fail to describe how insanely hilarious that was. I'd give quotes but considering I'd end up quoting the entire chapter maybe I shouldn't. Just know that this chapter has already made my year (Don't oversell yourself it's only been 3 days! Stay humble!)
Juan Pujol Garcia chapter 26 . 7/7/2012
I can only think of one way to summarize this story...XD!
kashif1 chapter 26 . 12/30/2011
The best kind of crack fix. I do wish some of the other espada would show up but you don't seem to be short on material.
Nightkill chapter 26 . 12/19/2011
Damn. Finally get around to reading it and the stupid thing won't let me log in. :P
Seiga Niko chapter 26 . 10/15/2011
Please. You must continue. Craving the Tabloid. Dying. Must. Have. Bleach. Weekly. Tabloid.