Reviews for He had it comin!
Breyito-Black-Lupin chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
I do want the next chapter!

This is so fun and dramatic, all mixed! P

This part of the movie (Chicago, isn't it?) was which I enjoyed most! Was absolutely perfect! I found it so funny...all those men...how stupid they were!

Anyway...I want you continue this! Pleaseeeeeee *Puss in Boots eyes*

Hope read from you soon!

Kiss!
Verdancy of the Green chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
This is such a good fanfic! Please upload moooaaarrrr! You haven't put up all six cases yeeeeet... x
Fyoex chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
This atory is awesome! I love Switch so much, please update soon!
xXGothicVampiressXx chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
I flipped out when I saw this story! Great job on this so far!
Sappire-Gold45 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! WHAT'S THE OTHER CHAPTERS ABOUT!
Riun chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
That was very good and to the point of the murders from Cell Block Tango, with a twist! Keep it up and update please.
IRobbedRobin chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
;3; Continue puh-lease!

I love this chicago themed story! It's very, very nicely done. 3
Ocean Starfly chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
Are all of your chapters going to take place in a bar or similar? XD

Yeah, I agree about the strip clubs, so I commend you on being able to write it.

Anyway, good work on another chapter! Please update soon, I want to read more! D
Ocean Starfly chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
Wow. Okay, somehow, that gum thing was really cool, though it felt a bit, um, rushed or random or something in the story when the drug dealer shot her partner. Is she mentally stable? I guess not since she's high.

Poor Kai, but you pull it off so well! XD I feel sorry for Kai, poor guy. Hal is way awesome, coughtoogoodcough, at acting. XD

Great job, keep up the good work, I'm gonna go read the next chapter now! D
lyAlive chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
I liked the Hal-raping-slash-turning-on-Kai part. :D

Ly
genderless-but straight chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
i want the next chapter!
Sappire-Gold45 chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
I would have 2! If I had wrote something like that. Though it's still an awesome fan fiction.
riinala19 chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
this story is really good please update soon!
animedork95 chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
I loved it! When they said that the next undercover case was going to be at a strip joint, I had a brief moment when I thought "OMG, they're making Kai a stripper?" Then I mentally kicked myself since that's IMPOSSIBLE, 1 cause Kai's a guy and 2 cause Kai's too innocent. lol can't wait for the next ch!
asagohan-no-bento chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
hiya!

I really really enjoy seeing how you use the italicized part and transpire it through the chapter, it's really really enjoyable.

I can't wait to see what will happen next please update soon!