Reviews for Justice League: Fallen
Dsman chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
dun dun dun
Dsman chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
to be a hero everyday all day measn no rest with a fake identy you at least have some peace
Dsman chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
as her retemtion her name could be snow angle
Mandalore Requiem chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
I'd re-rate this story to Mature instead of Teen if I was you give the mature... activities.
nicklaura chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
That was a pretty good story! I really gasped when I read that her wings we're gone. Glad she got them back! I really liked that the people at the mission accepted her even after her wings came back. That put a smile on my face. Thus story fills that little hole where she wasn't part of the league quite nicely.
moonlit notebook chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I enjoyed this literary work very greatly. If you take out the intimate parts of Shayera's and Keri's relationship I would say that it is the best fanfiction I have ever read. I hope to read more of your works in the near future. I sincerely thank you for taking the time to spin such a spool of gold.
deafening-silence-215 chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
the best justice league fanfic i have ever read. pure genius.
HawkAngel XD chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
such amazing work!

HawkAngel
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Fascinating...shame it seems to be so short.
Lit. Metalhead chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Very nice writing.
kitkat113 chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
This was a great story. Very well done. I've been wanting to read a story involving Shayera's time apart from the league. The subtle way you integrated events from actual episodes worked well with the plot and gave it a good sense of time within the universe with out to much effort being spent retelling JLU episodes. I would be very interested in reading a post destroyer story centering around Shayera if you ever have the desire to write it.
HarimaHige chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
great chapter. but i would like to see more bruce/shayera moments. Hope you update soon.
BladeMaster357 chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
Aww, the story finished a lot sooner than I hoped. Good story though, even if the ending seemed a bit rushed and anticlimactic. Hope to read something else in the future. _
BladeMaster357 chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
I really like what you've done with this story so far. Though I really feel for the pain Shayera is put through. Nearly losing her wings for good and her sense of self, to the tragic death of her close friend/lover. Please update again soon!
HarimaHige chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
a lot of tragedy for Shay. Good chapter.