Reviews for Touched
justcallmeEmma chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Awwwwww :3
jennayg123 chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
I absolutely loved this! I can't wait to read the outtake, and of course, catch up on the rest of your stories!
Team Alice and Jasper chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
Really good! Yay! Alice can feel Jasper! Hehege please update soon!
Karkoolka chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
love it, thx for continue :-D
Wolfskind.A chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
Wonderful story thanks, I hope you write antother chapter
obsessedmom chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Wonderful, fabulous!

Thanks to muCh for continuing this.

Craving2Read chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Nice story line progress in this chapter. You covered a lot of ground. It will be interesting to see where you want to take it to next. Hope you continue.
Craving2Read chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Very interesting beginning chapter. Hopefully you'll continue it. Looking forward to reading more.
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 2 . 1/27/2011

its so good I really hope seen

more about this story

I adore Alice&Jazz they're just perfect!
koko23cat chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Gah, I remember reading the first half of this story months ago and hoping that you would carry it on.

It was wonderful and well worth the wait. I was in tears by the end. Beautiful and an absolute credit to Jalice.

TeamKStewRPattz chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Oh god!

it sound so great

well I know it is

poor Alice as well as Jazz ):
ForTheLoveOfEmmett chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
This is so cute! I really think you could do a lot with this story. It deserves to be more than just a one shot. *hint hint*

Keep up the great work!
Smile chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
All I can think to write is that it was brilliant. I really wish that you would continue the story. I'm sure that a lot of people would enjoy a second chapter. :)
AnonymousM chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Aww...I liked this, but I wish it was a little longer and that they actually got together at the end, you know? I just don't like open-ended stories for some reason.

Still, this was awesome. :)
maraki1611 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
awwwwww i likeeeeeeee it pls right some moreeeeeeeee pls pls pls!