Reviews for Between Burroughs
riversongandthedoctor chapter 1 . 7/19
Kewl. They travelled the world. That's what they did.
Ebony chapter 55 . 7/9
I would love to help with the writing. I love malec.
Ebony chapter 15 . 7/5
I'm enjoying this fan fiction so far. Please try to make it longer like 100 chapters. I read a lot and need a large story to sink my teeth into. I love the way you write and use the words and would really appreciate it if u could continue to write this book, make the chapters longer, add more action scenes and try to be more detailed on the physical scenes with Magnus and Alec. Cutest couple ever. So sorry for these annoying fangirl comments...just finished exams, getting my learners permit and a job soon...in deep need of a distraction right now.
Ebony wood chapter 1 . 7/4
Are you continuing 'call me' from after chapter 54? Or is the story ending there?
Ebony chapter 1 . 7/4
Are you continuing 'call me' from after chapter 54? Or is it ending there?
maayanpel6 chapter 55 . 6/8
Plse ples ples keep on righting this story!
I've really enjoyed ur stories about magnus and Alec. I luv ur imagination even though I would have liked it to get a little dirtier! I've just found u recently and spent the whole day reading call me and this. Just wondering if u were going to ever write more again? I'm truly interested. Thanks.
charlie chapter 55 . 3/8
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your writings..! I'm reading ALL your works. really enjoyed the warlock-enemy thing. I've been searching for a fanfic with "evil magnus" (evil just because under a poison or spell) hurting Alec or keeping him captive, and Alec refusing to defend himself because he doesn't want to hurt his lover. And then of course Magnus somehow goes back to his normal self and takes care of his sweat pea :-)))) but I haven't found a fanfic like that yes :-( maybe..since u can write so damn well..if u like the hint...I'd love to read this story from your "pen" :-)
kissessssss
lena chapter 55 . 11/25/2016
I guess not)))))
Lena chapter 50 . 11/25/2016
Ok, are they going to have sex any time soon or what?
Thisaccountwontbeused chapter 22 . 5/3/2016
Nice!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
I WAS SO SAD WHEN I FINISHED THE LAST STORY AND THEN I REALIZED THERE WAS A SEQUEL AND I WAS LITERALLY ABOUT TO CRY WITH EXCITEMENT OMG!
Guest chapter 55 . 12/20/2015
Will the story ever finish
Potato chapter 55 . 10/21/2015
I'm assuming since the last time you updated this was 2011, that you will not be continuing. Pity. :(
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Wait a minute. That's it? I don't suppose i could convince you to update this even thought it's been ... over 4 years? Maybe? Please?