Reviews for Between Burroughs
hi
Malec15501 chapter 17 . 11/3/2014
What does SOB stand for? Sorry
Guest chapter 42 . 9/2/2014
Just a note-vampires cant step into the institute, its too holy ground for them to tread on, plus, only a shadowhunter can open the doors to the institute. Also too holy for downworlders. The only downworlders that can go inside the institute are werewolves, fey and warlocks.
StoryTimez chapter 55 . 7/31/2014
Aw man, I didn't want it to be over
Midlife-Fan chapter 55 . 6/29/2014
Wow, that's disappointing...
TessaGray234 chapter 52 . 5/28/2014
Alex is being weird here.
TessaGray234 chapter 41 . 5/28/2014
Interesting chapter. Wonder if you finished it to the point where they catch the warlock? Continuing to read...
TessaGray234 chapter 31 . 5/28/2014
Funny.
TessaGray234 chapter 30 . 5/28/2014
What an interesting chapter. I just read cohf so I really love this scenario now.
TessaGray234 chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
Interesting.
sherlymate chapter 55 . 4/13/2014
Oh dear i love yr malec fanfics and you havenf updated in yrs. I would love to workwith u but looking at yr lack of activity (and my lack of uploaded fabfiction) i dont think itll work. But i do love urr malec 3
EnjChan chapter 55 . 3/1/2014
I read this whole thing in a day...and I really hope that you update soon...but it has been nearly 3 years since the last update...so im a little bit depressed q.q I just wanted to say that I really love your writing style and that I (and probably many others) would be very happy when this would geht updatet :D
Starsgoblue91 chapter 55 . 2/4/2014
Just wanted you to know that I've read all the chapters this far in like.. 2-3 days and YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE, You're absolutely amazing and I love the way you write :D :D I can't wait to read the next chapter!
shine lots chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
I really like the line "Over time, they registered less as 'strange' and more as beautiful. I think it's really insightful about how love makes you blind, and beauty is I the eye of the beholder etc.

Love the whole story so far. I really hope they don't break up over immortality in your story. Or are you following cannon in that regard?

Love it!
angel2988 chapter 55 . 1/19/2014
Are you ever going to post another chapter? I love this story