Reviews for Yin and Yang
Knut Case chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
Fluffeh fluffeh fluffeh...

Update soon! :D
The Daraku Shita Tenshi chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
okay, first and foremost: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! *gives you birthday hugs* (emphasis on hugS, as in plural _)

and to be honest, these little shorts don't really need fluff throughout ALL of it. sure its good for the most part, but you don't need to worry about making every single chapter fluffy, it has Demyx, its gonna be light and cute no matter what you do (and if its not then there has GOT to be something wrong with you...either that or Demdem got possessed by something)

so yes, good work and i can't wait for the next instalment _

Daraku Shita Tenshi
The Daraku Shita Tenshi chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
*crying* b-but...but Zexion can't hate Demyx! its just not right! he shouldn't lie about such things.

ANYWAYS! THAT WAS SO CUTE!

*dances with joy*

I like the birthday idea cos they DO need them (plus it can lead to a whole heap of adorable situations _)

keep it up!

Daraku Shita Tenshi
intricatelysimple chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
AW!

SHO KOT
glass0ghost chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
aw. (:

so cute! i loved it.

pop rocks are my favourite too.

keep going keep going!

can't wait for the next one!

(or halloween either for that matter...)

AWESOME. *thumbs up!*
agent-to-the-rescue chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
Yet another well written short-story! I really wanna try pop rocks now... I have to admit, I prefer sour candy over sweet. It's just makes it more interesting.

Anyway, I can't wait until you post again!
agent-to-the-rescue chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
This story made me smile I really loved it! Great job! Anyway, on to the next one.
purplepairy chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
aw cute
Non-Existent Account chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
aww! it was cute! _
Finale Di Amore chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
It wasnt long!

it took me two [very much enjoyed] minutes to read it ]3 demyx/zexion FTW
glass0ghost chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
aw. this is really sweet..

nice job, i loved it!

keep writing okay? i'll be waiting everytime :)
iDexion chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Very cute. - u -
ever essence forgot to login chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
THAT WAS ADORABLE! :D

I really hope you continue this, it's well written, and nicely thought out, and it wasn't sickeningly sweet. :))