Reviews for Take That Back!
This Username Is Classified chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
Omg! That was AWESOME! Sequel?!
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
I enjoyed this. You did a wonderful job.
Midnight Insomniac chapter 8 . 3/25/2012
LOL! Love the ending XD

Keep writing!

Stormglass chapter 8 . 12/16/2010
I love this story! ESPECIALLY the part where she smacks him! :D Pity that is the end, cause I would have liked to see what would have happened next. :D Very good story! :D
SugarQueen8490 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
sniff sniff that made me sad
ChibiTennie-chan chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh lord I LOVED IT! xD LMAO. Awesome story! D
UnseatedShinigami chapter 8 . 3/5/2010
You are a genius. This was so realistic and the characters were so on target that I actually had to convince myself that this was not part of the original story line. I was so engrossed in this that it was as if I was watching it. In fact it tricked my mind into providing memories of seeing this on the anime. I have to rewatch the beginning of the anime and read the first manga chapters to prove to myself that this isn't in there. You have done the best job of capturing the personalities of the characters in this story that I have ever seen on this site. I didn't even see that many spelling errors in the chapters which is one of the things that impressed me the most. Please continue to keep up the good work.
evilbananalol chapter 8 . 2/9/2010
loved it!

i love the last word at the end,

it's the little touches that

make the whole thing great!

man, that was awesome

once again, love it!
ichi bankai XD chapter 8 . 1/12/2010
please update soon! :)
Shana chapter 8 . 1/4/2010
Aw this is so cute! I love Tenten's character and the fact that she worked so hard and improved her skills to beat his ass XD

It was a really good story and hopefully you have more stories of this kind .

Congrats and happy new year!

x Shana x
yuneame chapter 8 . 12/5/2009
eheh...omg...wat can i say? 'SLAP'

*laff laff* LMAO so glad u added dat...

HA in yo face neji. XP

awesom ending, n evn tho i must apologize for not reading all de chaptrs TT-TT evn tho u read mine TT-TT i feel guilty of the crime of faulty frendship or watevr...uh...- -"

im reading manga instead...o.o

uh...well, i hope you can send me de new chp evrytime u update, so i can read it immediatly without slacking off n "savin it for later"

yes...i kno. ur thinking 'this review is so freakin long!" its up for the missing ones. lots of dem.

dont forget to watch for stray reindeer. dont get runover. there are ppl waitin for ur updates :P
Axiome chapter 8 . 12/4/2009
Oh my god... the ending of the last chapter just made this story even better than it already is... SLAP.

I loved that part because in most fics, when the guy kisses the girl, she doesn't slap him :P
HeavenlySwirl chapter 8 . 11/30/2009
Ouch! Haha Nice try Neji!

Great story Fake Bliss!
AnonymousM chapter 8 . 11/28/2009
XD this was really good, i was grinning the whole way through. Btw, I'm quoting you on my profile (I'll give you credit, of course).
AnonymousM chapter 2 . 11/28/2009