Reviews for The Taking of Vanelossë
Guest chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
omigod...
KhAeL chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
Ver swee :D a wnderful story
warrior of worlds chapter 10 . 9/15/2012
loved your story! i kind of like seeing legolas so angry he's always calm. i would have liked to see more of how the soldiers personally reacted to legolas other than that absolutely loved it!
LittleMissCrazyCraz chapter 10 . 12/3/2010
awsome stoy really well witten and the wording and feeling you put into this eall shines through i was just wondering if you could write a the story about how legolas and Vanelossë first met because this story just feels like a sequel other then that the story is phenomenal. x
Scorpio21 chapter 10 . 4/24/2010
Well written and very powerful. I always appreciate those who aren't afraid to write about the ugly horrors we all know exist - especially in Middle Earth. I liked your OC, though I thought her pleading for a swift death for Larin so soon after the ordeal was a little clique. But the aftermath wasn't all sunshine and roses and happily ever afters, and I give you a standing ovation for that. It's hard to come back from something like that, damn near impossible to ever be what you once were, and I commend you on your wisdom in expressing such realities.

On a different note, your characterization of Legolas swayed more towards the books than the movies, and for that I thank you. You showed his strength and power, his aloof demeanor, and the hint of arrogant undertone he's known to have, yet you also portrayed the dangerous Elvin side that he could succumb to as well. You did a fantastic job, and I hope you write more of Legolas in the future, for you've done him more justice than I've seen recently in fandom. Oh, and by the way, you wrote the ass-kickin' of Larin by our favorite elf perfectly. You have a true talent for writing action and gore. Congratulations!

So thank you for this great piece of fiction. I hope to read more from you in the future. Until then...
AliKat7 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
For everyone that asked if there was a prequel to this - yes there was. Its a little too NC17 for this site and would have to be completely rewritten if I ever posted it here so I just have it on OSA and my website. Please let me know if you need the link (its on my profile too)

Thanks for the kind reviews!
marvelchick chapter 10 . 2/15/2010
Great story, though the torture scenes were pretty rough. But hey, you warned us right? Very well written, i loved it

SketchRoseS chapter 10 . 1/30/2010
OMG! I loved every bit of it! It was so sad! But then it was so scary! Then it was soo sweet and loving! You are amazing! :)
SunMoonAndAllTheStars chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Is there a prequel to this story. It seems like there is but I am unsure. I love this story. It was one I could not stop reading.
nevvy chapter 10 . 1/21/2010
Excellent ending! I'm glad I had the privilege to read it. I really love happy endings, especially when there's such drama and angst in the middle. I'm also a fan of surviving horrible events, and being able to move on and do better things. Even though it's just a story, it really makes you wonder what you would do if you were in Vanelosse's position, or Legolas'. Thank you for the read!
nevvy chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
Love this chapter. Especially that sweet image of Thranduil camping out with his grand kidlets. Also I liked what he told the children so they wouldn't get so frightened. Nana went off to find Ada, that's all- thankfully it was Sero, because I think the girls would have caught on to something else.
nevvy chapter 7 . 1/20/2010
gyahh! What a moving chapter. I'm glad Orophin got to take some revenge, and definitely happy that Legolas did too am I'm pleased with his decision. I had thought that the camp to go to Imladris, but it would be so good to see the family reunited also. Guess I'll have to keep reading on and find out.
nevvy chapter 6 . 1/20/2010
I can't believe I didn't set a story alert on this! oh well, catch up time! Poor Orophin, what inner turmoil he's going thru. I can't wait to read what happens to those filth BLAH!
Morbidmuch chapter 10 . 1/7/2010
Cute story :)
virgo-valentina chapter 8 . 1/2/2010
Oh please please please! You simply must update!