Reviews for Texas Tranquility OneShot
XxPixiePowerxX chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
well i like it
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
very sweet! Gotta love a country boy!
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
beautiful.
weflytothetardis chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
that was so cute! i love it!
oOPriOo chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
continue! it was awesome!
Nonita chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I loved it! Please continue the story.

Maribel
Vani88 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I'd love more... this very Southern Gentleman Jasper is totally endearing, and sexy as hell... I was expecting a lemon to be honest... would you consider writing more ?
AscotBella chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Oh I would LOVE a continuation. Keep thinking about it!
JXB Addicted chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
That was great! I really liked Jasper POV! BB
lalibare chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
loved it...yes you should continue it...)
ElectricLimeGreen chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I really loved this oneshot - so sweet and tender. I hope you continue. Great job!
SweetDulcinea chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
That was so sweet! The family dynamic was amusing and very believable, and I liked the instant connection between Jasper and Bella. The way they met prior to their formal introduction was really well done. That's a concept that is used in a lot of stories, but some many times the situations are so far fetched that they're ridiculous. You handled it casually, maintaining the small spark w/o making it an obsession for either of them. Over the course of the night, as they spent time with each other amongst the group, they had time to interact and hand out with other people. In the end, it was a slow, realistic progression, but it was still infused with palpable chemistry. Great job, sweetie!
Grrlnorth chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I really enjoyed that! I love a laid back Jasper.
mssmith chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Sweet as hell. Loved it, thank you.
sljones73 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Yes...definitely continue! I loved it! Cowboy Jasper...so sweet and sexy! I love the their close knit family and how you can tell they love and take care of each other. Love the song you picked for them to dance to...I had it playing while I was reading...perfect song! I can't wait to read more! Great job Jess!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »