Reviews for xSecond Chancex
Lovethis chapter 1 . 2/25
This is literally the best craig and tweek fanfic i have ever read! I love how you capture each character so well and really make them come alive! I love the different perspectives. I am in love with your work!
Guest chapter 19 . 2/21/2016
PLEASEEEEE WRITE MOREEE! I love this story soooo much please! Been following for years :)
deviarcotic chapter 12 . 2/14/2016
omg that kissing scene.
i cant get it out of my head :D
im going to draw it :)
RABBADIDIDOODA chapter 19 . 1/30/2016
I loved this story! I really want to read more. I'm thinking of doing some fan art of this.
railin elmeri chapter 19 . 1/14/2016
WHAT FUCK ITS OVER NU WHY MY HEART OH GOD THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL AND GORGEOUS PLEASE EXCUSE ME I NEED TO READ IT AGAIN THANK YOU
railin elmeri chapter 11 . 1/12/2016
This chapter made me think about some things in my life... well, my first kiss with a girl was at a bus stop, and a few months later, my first kiss with a boy was on a bus. I am going to lose my fucking shit if tweeks first kiss is in one of those places.
oh, who am I kidding? Im going to lose my shit no matter where it happens.
railin elmeri chapter 10 . 1/12/2016
I've made the noise "ugh" like 90 times throughout the duration of this fic. Not because I don't like it, but because I love it so much and it keeps making my heart constrict and the only thing that helps is making slightly disgusted, unimpressed teenager noises so I don't freak out and scream because it is the middle of the night and I live with people so that wouldn't be cool
Railin Elmeri chapter 2 . 1/9/2016
God damn it, I just realized kenny is me. Reads people easy, gives a lot of shit, and just kind of hints at the fact that he ships his friends. It's like we can SMELL sexual tension and all we do is hint at it until they figure it out
Railin Elmeri chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
This I positively adorable, im excited~ :)
AwfullyAbysmal chapter 19 . 11/19/2015
Oh! Even though this story hasn't updated in about five years, it is still spectacular! It's funny and heartwarming, but the occasional threats to their relationship keeps you on the edge of your seat. Fantastic work!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
This was an amazing story I loved it! thank you so much for this story.
HyperChrome chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
Wish it was all in third person, but oh well. Lol :) Like it so far.
StanxKyleFan chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
I wish you had the time to finish this, or at least message us to let us know it's over officially because I have been clinging to the hope of more chapters for years /3

Hope all is well, this fanfic is amazing either way.

-Misha
MidnightLuve chapter 19 . 2/24/2015
Why is this not updated God this is so good
AnimeAninha chapter 10 . 1/6/2015