Reviews for xSecond Chancex
StanxKyleFan chapter 1 . 8/5
I wish you had the time to finish this, or at least message us to let us know it's over officially because I have been clinging to the hope of more chapters for years /3

Hope all is well, this fanfic is amazing either way.

-Misha
MidnightLuve chapter 19 . 2/24
Why is this not updated God this is so good
AnimeAninha chapter 10 . 1/6
OHMAGHAUD I LOVE YOU
y3daner chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
AHHH THIS IS SO CUTE! XDDDD

I'm squeeling so hard it hurts my vocal cords... I can't wait to read the next chapters!
Morgan chapter 19 . 8/26/2014
IS CDKMCDKMXOSX

MAKE MORE

I NEED MORE OF THIS BEAUTIFUL FANFICTION

IM BEGGING YOU

PLEASE
SomeRandomPerson chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
I had to bite my lip to keep myself from squealing when you mentioned Doctor Who and Supernatural
aadkins447 chapter 15 . 6/17/2014
This chapter...this whole story, exquisite honestly. I love it. and I myself am soft hearted but this chapter had me in tears then just as easily, smiling again. Thank you for this wonderful story, and if you plan on writing more I'd love to read it :)
Raesininja chapter 19 . 5/18/2014
I get the feeling we're never gonna get that update ;n;
wolfeclipse25 chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
Heart pangs, heart pangs calm down, Tweek is perfectly fine...
wolfeclipse25 chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
Oh my god, you don't know how much Tweek's behavior is physically hurting me. All I want to do is hug the kid with all my might and start crying.
Pamilovescreek chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
I love this chappie so flippin much it's incredible
the feels tho
Pamilovescreek chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
A/N Reply: are you kidding me? I loved this chappie C:
CookieMunchies chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
"I like waffles!" I announced argumentatively.

"Ngh, here's your dark-chocolate caramel macchiato with a shot of freak – OH GOD, I mean – French roast espresso, ngh, Chef,"

That made me laugh, god Tweek, you're soo cute xD

"I'm one hell of a bastard,"

This reminds me of Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler... just add butler lol... I'm a dork
AwesomeSpellsPrussia chapter 15 . 6/24/2013
AAAAAAAAAHHHHH! Is this over, cuz if its not then I wish you would pick it back up. Its so good
Renna-Ray chapter 1 . 2/22/2013