Reviews for Ignorance is Bliss
tjw242 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Wow, awesome chapter.
Um, saying anything else makes me loo like a perv, so bye :)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
*I should not laugh I should not laugh*

Poor John... XD

But I kind of think it's funny because Alastair the one who suggesting to watch it...
AlixAttack chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY! This is a Wincest fic that satisfies my needs for John to not grudgingly accept his sons' relationship witch each other (which let's face us, is not realistic for the big bad hunter John Winchester). Typically, Wincest bothers me, but I adore how you use it in this fic as a means of torture for John because that's what would truly hurt him - knowing he hurt his sons.

"Then he turns his attention to Dean, slipping a finger in, then two; stretching, scissoring. John doesn't have a lot of experience regarding gay sex, but somewhere hovering beneath the disgust is the inkling that Sam's taking care of Dean. The knowledge makes him proud even as he doesn't want to believe that any of this is real."

I love these lines. I don't know why.

Overall, this is definitely a great fic.
Indigo1100 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Well, of all things! Of all ways for Alistair to torture John, of all ways for such a relationship to be in a story- well, this is quite an interesting one. Great job with that, and I liked the beginning as well, "Johnny" and "always no" and all. Thanks!
Jd Hakkai chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I Loved it, I'm a big JDM fan, so kudos !
67impalalover chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
uhh...it's good in the sense that that would hurt john the most of anything...still not much of a slash fan, even though you did add in alistair, but good job :p
laffertyluver23 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
i like this because it's very realistic, that would be the worst form of torture for John... great job!