Reviews for The Best Man
TinaF chapter 1 . 2/26
Wow loved it!
dpennell007 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Just dropped by because this was one of the choices in the TwiFic Fandom Awards as a What if? fic. I've always liked Jasper, and your story did him proud. Tender and hot, I really enjoyed it!
cravingtwilight chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I always love a good jasper
ckcpurple chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
That was pretty cool...for a Jasper fic! No, they aren't my favorite but, oddly enough, making Edward dead made me like it more than most!
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Great story, loved how jasper got his second chance with bella. X
sherry williams chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
love it...
7 Ace chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I'd love to read more!
Dantelover051386 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011

this was a great tale and i enjoyed reading it, but to be honest i am more of a edward and bella fan though i realize its lovely to change up the characters and its refreshing. in my mind the orginal characters just belong together. edward/bella, jasper/alice, rose/emmett and so on. believe me, its lovely to read something new and i enjoyed it, but reading about bella with someone else was hard. reading edwards death. in most of our minds edward is our hero. to see jasper with anyone but alice seems wrong. but reading the tale was nice. bella telling jasper on edwards death bed that he wanted her to find jasper, tells me that edward new of jaspers feelings, that he wanted his best friend to love and care for his wife. see, me despite my dying loves wishes i could not be with another. i know that my love would want me to move on, be happy and love once again, but with me and my love...i have my whole whole heart and if something were to happen to my love i would remain faithful even in death and would follow. it maybe a week, month or year or when i am old and grey. i would remain faithful to my love. i could never, never love another. some move on and love and thats wonderful. it is, but not for me. see in my case i've already lost my one and only love. not by death, but simply by life, fate. fate delt us a shity hand and due to circumstances we could no longer remain together, but to this day we secretly love one another deeply and will till our dying breaths. this is my lot in life and even though i am in my 30's i will remain utterly faithful to my love. my heart and soul only belongs to my love. there are times i wish i could just disappear. leave this world and about it greatly, but in the end i think of how it would devastate, destroy my love when he discovered that and i know without a doubt he would follow me and because of that i will bear my pain alone. i cannot, will not bring even a hair of pain or suffering to my love. edward and bella are in many ways like my love and I, but they are fictional and have there happily ever after. in real life that is not always the case...our case. its so noce to read about love and lovers happily ever afters because they are so rare in real life. edward and bella are very much our modern day romeo and juliet sans the sucicide.

i really enjoyed the story, but to hear of one of our heros dying is painful even when the tale and characters are fictional. some folks say to not confuse fiction from real life. that what happens with lovers in books do not happen in real life. well, i and my love are proof that a love that can make time stand still does indeed exist. true and i mean true love in its purest form is rare indeed, but does exist. we read fairtales when were children and even though we grow up there is a deep part of us that still believes in happily ever afters. thats one of the reasons why i love to read and not just about romances. i read all sorts of shit. from old classics in british lit, Dante to modern day twilight. you should see my library study. reading allows us to be transported to places, differnet times for awhile to escape real life for a spell. well, ive ranted off tilt here. my apologies. to the author thanks for the lovely tale though you have the majority of us in tears over edwards death you know.

cheers, hawkins0513
Team66fan chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
That was some fine music! Put that tune on repeat.
laura lou who chapter 1 . 12/22/2010

I have to tell you. there is another story with The Best Man in the name. In this one, two of the characters die. I'm sorry if I spoiled it for you but it was the most depressing story I've read. I couldn't believe it. I cried and cried and cried. Then, cried some more. I don't recommend it if you like character death. Anyway, I'm glad you didn't go too much into Edward's character in this, I hate it when he dies or any other character dies. Especially if its J, A, or B.
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
this story is one of the hottest i've read in a while totally loved it
mcox82 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Awww that was sad but sweet. Loved it none-the-less :)
Meyer-Madness chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Wow! I can only imagine what it would be like to hold the torch for someone that many years. Then for Edward to send Bella to Jasper was the ultimate sign of his love. Perhaps he knew all along. Beautiful love story and a pretty hot lemon. I wish Jasper would listen to my body, lol... Great read!
whisper19 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
This was great

You should write more jasperxbella stories
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Edward knew all along. This story broke and then mended my heart for them.

I truly enjoy reading your stories!