Reviews for Small Town, Smaller World
SquiggytheMage chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
want more!
Madhatter1981 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Aww, c'mon, you need to have a multi-chapter of this, have Beverly Barlow go agianst them. Just think of what it would be like when the Leverage crew meet Dr. Parish.
Lordheaven chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
excellent story - all in the spirit of the characters. It was very moving and entertaining. Could use a continuation though. Anyway superb
MissGuenever chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This is awesome! I so love the Vincent - Eliot meeting of minds. Are you going to do a second chapter? I'd love to see them arguing and discussing food.

Thank you! Love it!
Vashti chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I love the crazy random happenstance-ness of it all. Jack is probably the best part of it: thrown into a whirlwind, everything that should never happen all happening at once, and running with it anyway. I also really like that his reactions come out of his police/military background, not just being dilly or dippy.
Disoriented11 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Wow, really liked it! I love a well written crossover and this is probably one of the best one shot ones I've read! Thanks so much for posting.
LadyNiko chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Bwahahahahahaa! I love it!

I hadn't even ithought/i about crossing Eureka and Leverage, yet you have Jack's history as a marshal here that I'd completely forgotten about.

Brilliantly handled and of course, Elliot iwould/i have to trade recipes w/ Vincent.

Brilliantly handled! I'm definitely marking this down as a favorite because you did it just right - just the right blend here. :)
rayv19 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Wow, I loved it. You are an amazing writer, I mean it. You blended these two shows perfectly, and kept everyone in character, not everyone does that. Good job and keep up the good work! (_)3
snowecat chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Good job on the characters, spot on. Poor Jack, getting those four in his town. I'd love to see more of this venue.
OrionTheHunter chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This was fun to read. Thanks for writing
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
LOVED IT. are u freakin serious right now! Incredible peice, meshed thr two worlds perfectly. Didnt say toi much, didnt say too little, they were all perfectly in character...I wish i had something more intelligent to say! I guess um, let me see, i loved when Parker stole his gun and Nate calmly gave it back. Loved how vincint warned Carter not to cause trouble, SO Eureka. Loved the way Carter slowly recognized each one of them. Loved the pacing, loved the banter, would LOVE to see this on tv. Awesome awesome job. Hot dam. Straigh to favorites with this one.

Pj
RedSharkBait chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
That was great, nice job! I enjoyed your characterization and the way you brought the characters together was awesome. Keep up the good work!
Katescats chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Hi that was very good.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I've never seen Eureka, but I enjoyed this story a lot.
Cleopatra21780 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009