Reviews for Into The Wild
alondra chapter 13 . 12/21/2014
you should write more beast boy and raven stories ... and robin and starfire but it should show both couples in the same story
BBxRae forever chapter 13 . 9/5/2013
Awesome and bye
FlopsyTheStingyDingo chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
the part about Survia wanting to hunt them is just like the story 'The Most Dangerous Game' is that where you got the idea from?
Anelle and Dotty chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I love how Beastboy tries to protect Raven from danger! How Cute! Good Story! ;)
Guest chapter 13 . 2/9/2011
I love the ending XD.
RavenWingDark chapter 13 . 2/17/2010
This may sound werid but I love it when the main characters get hurt, so I reaaly liked the story! yea!
BornBlindtoBeauty chapter 13 . 2/2/2010
haha i liked the end. he always ruins a moment XD tehe
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 13 . 1/22/2010
aw! this is really good! good job!
still dazzled chapter 13 . 12/13/2009
Yay! fluffy ending!
Dreamzcometrue chapter 13 . 11/20/2009
I love this one, its very good, but, where is the hunter? :)
KDwriter chapter 13 . 10/14/2009
hi I want to say that at first I was very upset with this story but then once I finished I must say YOU ROCK AT WRITING!
BabelBeni chapter 13 . 10/13/2009
Aww... Da stowy's ova! But seriously, you did a good job. And you know what? I think your endings have improved since Replaced. You didn't hide anything (By this I mean, you didn't hide your... progressing ability with humor) you just wrote the ending like you wrote the chapters. You know, I bet you were writing this chapter, and when you got to the end of it, you realised all of a sudden, that you'd just written the end of the STORY? And you hadn't even noticed when you were in the middle of it? I've done that before. (Another piece of advice for endings: You write really good endings for chapters, you pretty much wrap up any small problems introduced by the end, and the story end is no different. You just have a few more loose problems and a few bigger ones than a chapter, but it's still the same. Don't think, "Okay, I've got to make this good. Let's do the best we absolutely can." Cuz I've learned from experience, that sometimes, if you start trying too hard to make it the best, it'll end up not being as good as you'd like it.)

Umm, really great story, it moves a lot quicker than Replaced, but still, different paces fit different plots better, eh?

I'm sad... and happy... You finished your second story! Yays! (You know the saying: First the worst, Second's obsessed, Third the one that's very best. ?) It never really made sense to me, until I started writing longer stories, and more of them too. Your first story, will most of the time (Not always, but most of the time) be the crappiest you've ever seen. The second time you have a go at it, it's better, you've taken some advice, you've improved, and you really are into it and trying hard. The third time (And this is general really, this could be another second one but still...) The third time, when you're writing it, you start to discover, you've greatly improved, it's really the very best it can be. Just how true that statement is still surprises me, you know that?

I hope we get to see YOUR very best sometime soon!

Hopeful for another one of your talented installments of writing,

Beast Boy Rox 4-Eva
yukihane chapter 13 . 10/12/2009
Aww, I'm so sad that it's over! I'd say that there could have been a bit more, considering the Hunter is still out and about, but I guess he's a trivial manner compared to BBxRae! The ending was cute, too, with Beast Boy being funny not worth the whole battle. Thanks for the read!
Franshes chapter 13 . 10/12/2009
Amazing end chapter, very lovey dovey, I loved it! I would write more expressing how great this chapter really was but I'm down with an awful headache right now, I WILL PM you though- when I feel better.

XxCoryClaustrophobicxX chapter 13 . 10/12/2009
I absolutely loved that story

48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »