Reviews for Where Eagles Dare
WickedWinter chapter 29 . 7/3/2014
This makes me cry every time I read it. I hope you know that...
And I was reading it at work, and I just started crying. And thankfully it was slow and no one was around.
I love this so much though, I'll never stop rereading it. It's beautifully written and I connect with parts of it so well. Whenever I'm feeling particularly emotional I'll read it. It always helps me cry. I mourn everyone's deaths right along with the other fictional characters. Even the ones who were total asshats.
This has always been and always will be one of my go to fics.
(I can't remember my password though so I couldn't leave you a review from my account sorry)
Axel chapter 29 . 5/3/2014
This... story made me cry at the end. Holy fuck this was amazing. Your story at the beginning, the punky chapters, got me in a punky phase atm xD And it got me listening to the Misfits and Sex Pistols 3 This was amazing to read and I definitely LOVED the AkuRoku, the placement of your characters. Everything. I'm glad a friend of mine showed me this, it was wonderful. I loved the MDMA part hehe, *coughs* drugs are bad... Yeah.. bad. Eheheh xD

Anywho, I am glad I read this, I loved that there was ups and downs in this fanfic, and of course, the ending made me cry of sadness and joy.
ninjakit chapter 29 . 12/7/2013
I swear I was crying so hard on the last two chapters this story was so amazing, I'm a young person but I like to write so much and this gave me inspiration not just in stories but in real life. Like how not to judge people and that violence and getting angry at someone won't make it better ever, so I commemorate you on such an amazing story.
AXEL Just Couldnt Resist ROXAS chapter 29 . 2/28/2013
*crying* oh my god, this made me cry so hard! Poor axel, poor roxas! o god..this just..this is so true, life is so so hard. your story shows that. even if life is difficult, you still have to keep fighting, and keep hoping that things will get better, and even if it doesnt you still must stay strong until the end. even if the world is against you, even if your own family hates you enough to claim your not even really worth calling family, even if they beat you. i know, its so so hard, and when you loose someone, someone close, be it a friend, siblings, or other family, you still have to go on living. your story, for me it may of brought back some bad memories, but it speaks the truth, thanks so so much for sharing. you are truly a wonderful person. thanks again.
Kayla
astahlke24 chapter 16 . 10/31/2012
I don't like this story I would think u would have enough respect for the girls and boy who lost there life's shantelee was my sister some details in your story shouldn't even be there
twilightdreamer18 chapter 29 . 9/21/2011
...Damn...I've read this story multiple times since you finished it and well...it still brings tears to my eyes :') ...the sad part being I just finished re-reading it...again...and I'm sitting at school...so now I got to do a poker face while discreetly wiping my tears away when no one is watching xP This is a f**king great story, that's all I have to say about it...
Dreamy Duskywing chapter 29 . 5/26/2011
So sad, but very moving and beautifully written. That little tease at the end...gosh! lol. I was like...it's can't be...ah, nope it's not. But it's nice to see that Saix and Nami (I think) had a kid! :)
Teal Lady Luck chapter 29 . 4/17/2011
I really enjoyed you story so far both I read have made me cry and it pretty hard to make me but when I read u story I feel like I really know and understand them also I can understand how it feels to lose someone in a car crash as that happend to me D: u storys are Hands down the best I think I read on here and I would love to see some more work of yours on here and I am going to read the others but well done and carry on this amazing work!
Teal Lady Luck chapter 16 . 4/16/2011
Noo u kill Marluxia ,D:u kill larxene I both u stories now and to think it Ur storys that made me fall in love with the Orgaztion all over again D:once again I can help but love demyx and of couse I loved larxene and marley DAMN Luxord once again it his fault larxene died (I need to stop blaming him for that don't it)now I stop talk rubbish and review this ,I really enjoying what I have read but I can belive u killed larxene again (I have only read every bit of u ) I have to say I adored marley character in this and I glade Saïx had a bigger part in this one than in every bit of you I think in some sick why u could say marely had it coming but damn Luxord for push his lucky he may have just gambled to people fates away that didn't need it D: yeah I just like to saw I love u story and u hope noone else died well not as much as in everybit of you or I may have another cry cause of how much I feel for the character even though they dont exsied keep it up
Kiracles chapter 29 . 3/7/2011
I'm still pissed you killed off Axel.

But I like the story...

But you killed Axel...

Torn.
Kiracles chapter 28 . 3/7/2011
Tears. Grr... Anger and rage.
Kiracles chapter 25 . 3/7/2011
Bloody fucking hell Luxord, really?

And I just noticed, you say you male these stories to give the nobodies a new life, but you end up killing them by the end.

Grr... That Brit bastard.
Kiracles chapter 18 . 3/6/2011
Roxas! That asshole! He locked the door!
Kiracles chapter 16 . 3/6/2011
The ending of this chapter made me cry. Larxene was a bitch, but she was still amazing, and Marluxia... Was still amazing.

I hate it when people say this, but I feel sorry about your friends and their horrible untimely deaths. I know I have nothing to apologize for except for the stupidity of a man whom I don't even know, but I don't know what else to say. I can't say I feel your pain, for nothing like this has ever happened to me, and I can't give my feelings, or my thoughts on them, for I know nothing of you or those 3 girls who died less than a decade ago. All I can say is I hope their spirit, or whatever you believe happens after they die, are in peace, and happy.

I'm also glad you wrote this in, because writing something like this in a place where you feel a connection to the person telling you works so much more than a random commercial on TV, or a death in a book or show. In this, us readers, again, have a connection to you, no matter how small, and because we like your writings, we like you as a person, and the other way around. You sharing this horrible peice of your past is a brave thing to do, and I really respect you for it.

Again, thank you.
Aisha Kaltinera chapter 11 . 9/10/2010
... Niiiice, the look on Marly's face is epic win. Forevah! Surprisingly, I like this AkuRoku, and I'm very picky about it. I like (love) the 80's theme going on, not to mention, it's accurate (well, as far as I can tell, never having lived through the 80's). In your A/N, you said that Saïx got Axel to kill Vexen. Not really, Axel (pretending to work with Marly and Larx), killed Vexen (who knew too much), under Marly's orders. But since that's not really part of the story, it isn't that important. '

~Aisha