Reviews for Crossed Wires
RiverPhoenix chapter 16 . 10/6/2010
Aww yay! The entire story was really good, the dialogue was completely in-character for all of them, i could hear their voices in every line :D
bubbles799 chapter 16 . 12/10/2009
Aw... It's always good to have a little bit of fluff. That was perfect, the closure that was needed.

Congratulations on finishing this! And what a great story it was too. Would love to see some more Matt/Jen stories from you in the future. And if this one is anything to go by, it should be great.

Love the part about security camera's and stop buttons. Plus all their colleagues seeing. It's made it all even sweeter somehow.

Would love to see more writing from you. Excellent work!
The Brunette Bullet Girl chapter 16 . 12/10/2009
OH

MY

F*ING

GOD!

THAT WAS SO TOTALLY AWESOME!

I wanna read the sequel when you get it written!

I love the whole proposal in an elevator thing with the cameras...

my hearts all puddled on the floor like melted chocolate!
bubbles799 chapter 15 . 12/7/2009
LOL. Good work? That would just be showing how many times I have watched those Bones DVD's I think. LOL.

I'm glad you let Jen be the one to have the final showdown if you like with Stuart. It worked well, and it didn't make it seem like Jen was incapable of looking after herself. If you had made her be saved by Matt or one of the others, she would have seemed like a damsel in distress. And while it worked well in the previous parts of the story, it worked better her saving herself in this chapter.

I also like how you had the whole team involved. Like when Simon told Matt he'd have to talk down Jen. The interaction was brilliant.

Love your writing, and the angle you chose with Matt/Jen. Would love to see more writing from you.
The Brunette Bullet Girl chapter 15 . 12/6/2009
OMG! This was just so totally awesome! One of my fave Matt/Jen fics of all time! I can't wait for the next chapter to conclude this very sweet gut wrenching fic! Brilliant!
Brindabella chapter 14 . 12/5/2009
OMG update update! I love this story, and you keep leaving it on a cliffhanger! I can't wait for another chapter!
AmyDSC chapter 14 . 12/4/2009
OMG OMG OMG OMG that was amazing! so good please keep going!
bubbles799 chapter 14 . 11/30/2009
You. Are. So. Mean! That's so cruel leaving it there! But you know what that means don't you? That you'll need to update... Pronto! LOL.

The drill through the forehead. Now, that would be the season final of season 1 of Bones, wouldn't it? When they found Bones' mum's remains and Vince McVicar the pig farmer?

I love this story. And go Matt! No doubt, if anything happens to Jen now, he'll see it as his fault, considering they turned down the sound to yell at Matt for visiting Matthews. He'd probably see that as his fault.

I love all the Matt/Jen goodness in this. I am such a sucker!

But you have done, and still are doing, an excellent job with this. And I cannot wait to see an update.
The Brunette Bullet Girl chapter 14 . 11/30/2009
EH NO!

LOOK AT THE MONITORS YOU FOOLS!

Very well written chapter... U have me hangin on the edge of my seat! Cant wait for the next chapter!

I hope they see what's happening before he hurts her! And I did indeed pick up on the Bones line! LOL!
The Brunette Bullet Girl chapter 13 . 11/23/2009
OH NOES! I'm not liking what Stuart is up to... *hides under hospital sheets*

But I must say this chapter has helped me calm down a little, odd i know, but being stuck in hospital sucks... hooked up to machines, not being able to do any thing, shall I go on?

But I just love the sappy Matt and Jen-ness... it's making my heart melt! LOL!

But can't wait for the next chapter... and I can't wait to get out of hospital... they always remind me of cold, dead things...
Mash17 chapter 13 . 11/21/2009
YAY!

I loved this chapter- It's great to see the two of them together so naturally and fun(ly?) Anyway- OMG what is Stu gonna do? Can't wait to see what happens next.
The Brunette Bullet Girl chapter 12 . 11/16/2009
WOO! Another great chapter! Can't wait for another installment of this dude terrorizing our Four Musketeers!
The Brunette Bullet Girl chapter 11 . 11/11/2009
OMG i had to laugh a few times at this chapter! Awesome piece of writing!

Just to let you know, I have posted a link to this fic on ngarner. as this is one of the best City Homicide forums ever!

Keep up the good writing!
bubbles799 chapter 11 . 11/10/2009
I am so astounded by your rate of updates. Very excellent. Bravo.

All I can say is how much I *heart* the Matt/Jen cuteness. It is just so adorable! And all about Jen not wanting to sleep and rest, was dead on. I was the same a few months back when I was in hospital (Although I wasn't stabbed!). You finally wake up and just want to get up, not sleep again. Maybe it's because I know the feeling but I really thought you write this part really well.

I actually like the nurse in the firt part when Jen had just awoken. But didn't like it when she returned in the parts when Simon and Duncan were there. But I like how your writing was informative, so we could form the pictures of the character in our heads.

This was yet another excellent chapter. We can only hope that Stuart gets taken down very, very soon. But well done.
langfieldl chapter 11 . 11/9/2009
Matt and Jen fluff! Yah! Update soon please!