Reviews for Frozen
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Good! Good indeed!
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
...unshakeable when it comes to Dean... *sigh* Good job!
bhoney chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Wow, that was incredible. I was SO excited to see that you'd done a drabble this week-thank you! It was a wonderful birthday gift!

This was just SO Dean: "“J-just l-leave me,” Dean stuttered, making no attempt to stand. “It’s o-over, Sam. I’m d-done.”" As if Sam would ever just leave him. *shakes head at Dean*

Loved this: "Hauling his brother into a fireman's carry, he pushed forward with unshakable determination." I LOVE protective, determined Sam. *sighs happily*

Just lovely. I'm favoriting this!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
gee that's gotta be hard work but then who'd be daft enough to leave Dean in the snow? DBB x
PADavis chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Great job - love me a fireman's carry. a

Phoebe
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Hi, Great, great, great, hurt Dean partnered with protective Sammy, ahh, now my world is perfect. x
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
aw. poor dean! don't give up! eep! excllent job! WRITE ON!
Noninone chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Aww!

YohKo B.
SophieSaulie chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
WONDERFUL! I LOVED this! So simple and yet it says it all.

Fav. Part(s):

“C-can’t. C-can’t feel m-my feet anymore.” Dean wheezed. “It’s o-over. I c-can’t.”

Sam swallowed hard, then nodded. “Okay. Okay.” Hauling his brother into a fireman's carry, he pushed forward with unshakable determination.

-AWESOME!
494dwangel chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
love dean obviously i am a diehard diva but love sammy too when he's all motherhen to dean...
mcatB chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Great little fic, Nicole! Gotta love a cold, hurtin', needing to be carried Dean!
Jennygeee chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Short and sweet! Really good, you got so much into so little, I can totally see this in my head! This just makes me want more.

x
InSecret chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
*fangirls over Sam's manly manliness*

Loved this :)
Swellison chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Oh, this leaves me shivering. Dean's giving up the ghost, but Sam won't let him. Love Sam's "he ain't heavy, he's my brother" solution.

Sue
enviousxbeauty chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I like the idea to this one. Very good job!